Cesar Canine Cuisine Gourmet Filets in Sauce Rib-Eye Steak Flavor for Small Dogs, 3.5-Ounce Trays (Pack of 24) uploaded by Halanie H.Cesar Canine Cuisine Gourmet Filets in Sauce Rib-Eye Steak Flavor for Small Dogs, 3.5-Ounce Trays (Pack of 24) uploaded by Miryam V.

BY CESAR

Whitney K.
Attleboro, MA
My puppers love all of the cesar dog food products. I have two dogs, one mini dauschaund and one great big bernese mountain dog. They both love these meals mixed with their regular dry dog food. The steak flavors like this are their favorite. Must buy!
Holly D.
Dickson City, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog adores all things meaty and chewy and smothered in gravy, and this is no different for her. She gobbles these things up like it's going to run away from her, and then continues to ask for more. She loves her little elegant snacks from Cesar's!
Jasmine M.
Sanford , NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My puppy loves this flavor! This brand has really great dog treats and my dog loves them! It really met my expectations with its natural organic ingredients. The food is ready for my pup and feels him up!
Malika M.
North Baldwin, NY
My damn dog loves these. It smells like you know dog food but he tears it up lmao. He is the type of dog to hide and eat. He leaves the containers everywhere he is a hot damn mess
Jasmine T.
Lakewood, CA
My dog loves these! As a treat to her I mix it in with her normal dry food! Just don’t give your dog too much as it was upset they’re stomach if they are smaller!
Miryam V.
El Paso , TX
The filets in sauce are my dogs favorite! The extra "gravy" is his favorite part licking the wrapper and his bowl!! He is so picky with his food and I'm glad we found these for him! He is a small dog so it doesn't take much to fill him and it's a perfect serving size .
Bethany K.
Harris, MN
My dog loves this! She doesn't always get it, its like a treat. But she gets so excited when she sees shes getting some. Shes a small dog, but i also have a medium dog that loves it occasionally. Its a pretty good price, compared to other wet dog foods.
Eric E.
Bronx, NY
I have a 6 yrs old female Schi chi (shitzu Chihuahua) mix and she weighs 12lbs and she cant get enough of these and its a perfect portion for her size, my dog China has never had any digestion problems on this food I love it very affordable also I usually get them from target.
hannah c.
My dogs really like this it may be a bit expensive but I noticed the cheap canned dog food gives my dogs really bad gas but this doesn't seem to do that as much!
Rosangela D.
I believe this products is great for small dogs. My dog seems happy to eat but I wouldn't recommend this to a big dog because I believe it' wouldn't feel full.
Bethany K.
Harris, MN
Does anyone's large dog like this?