Cesar Canine Cuisine Gourmet Filets in Sauce Rib-Eye Steak Flavor for Small Dogs, 3.5-Ounce Trays (Pack of 24) uploaded by Miryam V.Cesar Canine Cuisine Gourmet Filets in Sauce Rib-Eye Steak Flavor for Small Dogs, 3.5-Ounce Trays (Pack of 24) uploaded by Halanie H.

BY CESAR

Sarina D.
After recently purchasing this product for the reason being that there was a hurricane e coming and wanted to make sure that my dog's needs were met and had sufficient food to eat. "Cesar's" came in hand and my dog who traditionally only eats kibble loved it
Poba Z.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves it. I feel very good feeding it to my dog. The first ingredient is rib. I buy it from target and sometimes online from Chewy. I always buy different flavor for my dog. And I would definitely recommend it.
Allison L.
North Mankato , MN
I have 2 small, toy breed dogs. One will gobble these up.. the other is more hesitant. I think the overall appearance of the food is definitely a turn off for the dogs. Yes I understand it’s dog food, but it could look a little less slopish.
Alejandra V.
Los Angeles, CA
I buy Cesar for snacks for my dog. It food but I like to give them like snacks. My dog is small and that the only one I give them. My dog enjoys eating Cesar, it has a little of food but I would still buy it.
Kimberly C.
Palmdale, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves these. They come in different flavors too. They can be a little pricy but they're worth it. They make my dog happy. Eveytime i show her one she immediately begins to wag her tail.
Kaitlyn M.
centreville, AL
I have two large huskies so these are the perfect snack for them. They can eat them in one bite! I purchase them from Sam's in bulk and they are a little pricey but my dogs love them!
Tyonna E.
I give this to my dogs on the weekends as a treat and they really love this stuff. I give it to them warmed up and I cant even get their bowls on the floor before they attack.
Sheila S.
Granite City, IL
My baby love this stuff. So I got her some as a treat and she so happy with the flavors of them. They are not really expensive.  My baby is a chichuia
Mariangela R.
This is one of my princess favorite food. I have a medium grey schnauzer and she is super picky eating. And putting just a little of any of the flavor she eats everything and.. EXCELLENT PRICE like OMG is really good. I know people say some weird things about how they made the food, but my dog is totally healthy and she eats a lot of these
Kelley H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a border collie. He is medium sized. He goes through times especially during the warmer months where he's not into eating as much. Something about these lil meals makes him feel like a rock star and I just happy to get my baby to eat some food during his finicky times! I haven't found a flavor he hasn't liked so far.
Bethany K.
Harris, MN
Does anyone's large dog like this?