Cesar Canine Cuisine Gourmet Filets in Sauce Rib-Eye Steak Flavor for Small Dogs, 3.5-Ounce Trays (Pack of 24) uploaded by Miryam V.Cesar Canine Cuisine Gourmet Filets in Sauce Rib-Eye Steak Flavor for Small Dogs, 3.5-Ounce Trays (Pack of 24) uploaded by Halanie H.

BY CESAR

Miryam V.
Poulsbo, WA
The filets in sauce are my dogs favorite! The extra "gravy" is his favorite part licking the wrapper and his bowl!! He is so picky with his food and I'm glad we found these for him! He is a small dog so it doesn't take much to fill him and it's a perfect serving size .
Bethany K.
Harris, MN
My dog loves this! She doesn't always get it, its like a treat. But she gets so excited when she sees shes getting some. Shes a small dog, but i also have a medium dog that loves it occasionally. Its a pretty good price, compared to other wet dog foods.
Rosangela D.
I believe this products is great for small dogs. My dog seems happy to eat but I wouldn't recommend this to a big dog because I believe it' wouldn't feel full.
Jasmine M.
Sanford, NC
Pet Lover Expert
My puppy loves this flavor! This brand has really great dog treats and my dog loves them! It really met my expectations with its natural organic ingredients. The food is ready for my pup and feels him up!
Halanie H.
Me and my family were giving our puppy these bowls because the brand had a variety of flavors other than just beef and chicken. The only bad thing I would say is after our puppy consumed this food he wouldn't eat any other food but I believe it's most likely because the food tastes great to them.
Mariangela R.
This is one of my princess favorite food. I have a medium grey schnauzer and she is super picky eating. And putting just a little of any of the flavor she eats everything and.. EXCELLENT PRICE like OMG is really good. I know people say some weird things about how they made the food, but my dog is totally healthy and she eats a lot of these
Kelley H.
Pet Lover Expert
I have a border collie. He is medium sized. He goes through times especially during the warmer months where he's not into eating as much. Something about these lil meals makes him feel like a rock star and I just happy to get my baby to eat some food during his finicky times! I haven't found a flavor he hasn't liked so far.
Rosa G.
Homestead, FL
Pet Lover Expert
One of my dogs loves these. The other two can't have wet food due to sensitive stomach but the one that does eat cesar, she'll only eat her food if it's mixed with this. And I love the different varieties. A little goes a long way. One of these will last me for about three days if I portion it right.
Madi S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
My 8 pound peekapoo puppy absolutely loves this stuff. I don't usually feed her wet food but I give this to her as a treat. I love how you can see the actual meat in it. It isn't just processed crap. I only want to give the best to my baby and this is definitely a staple
Bree F.
Pet Lover Expert
My little guy loves these individual goodies. They’re a treat but worth every single penny. A little in the expensive side but my dog loves them. I give him this as a treat. I do recommend this product to all dog owners. My dogs love it and I am sure yours will too.
Bethany K.
Harris, MN
Does anyone's large dog like this?