Cesar Canine Cuisine Gourmet Filets in Sauce Rib-Eye Steak Flavor for Small Dogs, 3.5-Ounce Trays (Pack of 24) uploaded by Halanie H.Cesar Canine Cuisine Gourmet Filets in Sauce Rib-Eye Steak Flavor for Small Dogs, 3.5-Ounce Trays (Pack of 24) uploaded by Miryam V.

BY CESAR

Halanie H.
Me and my family were giving our puppy these bowls because the brand had a variety of flavors other than just beef and chicken. The only bad thing I would say is after our puppy consumed this food he wouldn't eat any other food but I believe it's most likely because the food tastes great to them.
Rosa G.
Homestead, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
One of my dogs loves these. The other two can't have wet food due to sensitive stomach but the one that does eat cesar, she'll only eat her food if it's mixed with this. And I love the different varieties. A little goes a long way. One of these will last me for about three days if I portion it right.
Madi S.
Tuscaloosa, AL
My 8 pound peekapoo puppy absolutely loves this stuff. I don't usually feed her wet food but I give this to her as a treat. I love how you can see the actual meat in it. It isn't just processed crap. I only want to give the best to my baby and this is definitely a staple
Crystal W.
I love to spoil my dogs, and will buy this once in awhile for a treat! My dogs LOVE when they get to eat this. I mix it with their dry food and they end up licking their dishes clean. I will definitely keep buying this as my dogs can’t get enough!
Nuvia M.
Petal, MS
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are the best for dogs. They don’t smell bad even though they are really gooey. I have 2 chihuahuas and they love them even though they are not specifically for then. I buy them once in a while because i do give them other type of dog food.
Nikki L.
Patchogue, NY
My little princess loves these. It has been a post surgery life saver. My tea cup yorkie had surgery on her teeth and she had to eat this food for two days but now we have kept her on it. She eats the entire thing, it’s working well for her coat and breath deff recommend
Kaili B.
Texas
My yorkies love this! It's perfect size for them and they scarf it down. The only issue is if I feed it to often it gives them stomach issues. They don't digest it as well as some others. So I only feed it every once in a while.
My yorkie is missing some teeth, so needless to say Ceasars is his favorite! I like that they have many options for our pups. It can be a bit pricey, but worth it. I haven't had any issues while my
Yorkie has been eating this.
Courtney H.
San Antonio , TX
My furry friend LOVES this stuff. It is available at most if not all stores and it's very affordable. The reason it gets 4 stars out of 5 is because I don't think this is good for dogs teeth. I will definitely buy it again!
Ashley B.
Huntington, WV
My little yorkie loves this food. It is by far her favorite of the different types we have tried recently. Cesar is a wonderful brand that we have had no issues with at all. My parents Boston also eats Cesar and loves it
Bethany K.
Harris, MN
Does anyone's large dog like this?