BY CESAR #22 in Dog Food

Cesar® Canine Cuisine.
Filet mignon flavor.
In meaty juices. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kayla M.
If my chihuahua/Jack Russell could rate this product she would rate it 5 stars!! But since I'm rating I have to lower the score. The ingredients in this are horrible. Anything with byproducts is not good for your animal. I love my dog and even though she loves it I had to cut it down. I used to give these to her all the time until I decided to research the ingredients in it. Byproducts are stuff from cows and pigs that we don't even eat. Honestly I still give her this food from time to time. Because I still have a box and I don't want it to go to waste but I have stuck mostly to natural dog food. Plus this food is cheaper depending where you bought it, it can range from 50-80 cents. It's affordable but not all that great for your fur baby.
claudia n.
Mt Washington, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
I absolutely could not believe it if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes. I have two very picky dogs. My dogs love this dog food. I use it as a treat cutting it in half and given each dog 1/2. In the mornings they woke me up wanting it. Something very unusual from picky eaters. I do suggest this dog food it smells fantastic not like the smell of dog food.
Samantha R.
Hialeah, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I have a chihuahua and a Pekingese mix and both love this brand! I have tried different soft foods and they are extremely picky. I love that Cesar has a huge variety of flavors and they love every single one of them. I definitely recommend to anyone who wants to incorporate soft food for their fur babies.
Brianna C.
Hialeah, FL
this is the only wet dog food my dog will eat. she’s a shiba inu mix and about a medium sized dog. we always buy ours at either publix, target, or bj’s. such a good value and she LOVES when we mix it in with her dry food (: would totally recommend to all the doggy parents out there :')
Megan C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
When I first got my puppy we found out that she had a massive tapeworm we also found out that the owner lied and gave her to us when she was 5 weeks old. We tried getting her to eat puppy chow and other things but she'd barely touch it. I had bought these for my other dog, Precious and one day we gave Dova one and she loved it so much. Precious also loves it, she has sensitive and bad teeth and can't eat dry dog food. Left is Dova as a puppy, right is Precious.
shatoni B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My doggie loves to have her Cesars, although its not every day that I give her a cesar it is normally every other day and then the rest of the time dry food. When she does have her cesars she loves them, like she gets super excited when she sees me starting to open the can. Since she has been a puppy I have fed her this dog food brand and it never disappoints me. It's kept her were she has needed to be health wise.
Olivia C.
Latrobe, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog loves these little dishes. For me it doesn't look to appetizing but my dog sure does love them. She really likes the ones with chicken and turkey, I try to stay away from the steak and the red meats. The pricing of these are amazing. You can buy them individually or in a package. I like them individually because you can try all kinds of flavors not just two like in the pack. I always mix them with dry food because my dog would rather have these than dry food so I try to mix it so she gets alittle of both.
Faith 💋.
Darby , PA
I found out about this because I receive a coupon for some free ones in the mail so I decided to go get a few and my dog loved them.. the price of them are pretty good too.. less than 1.00 even after I ran out I brought more because he loved them so much
Jessica T.
Norristown, PA
I bought some of these to put on top of my pups dry food.. sometimes he gets picky and needs some added flavor to his food. He chows this down obviously, as any dog would with a wet food. However, the product itself is not the best and safest for your dog. The ingredients are super iffy....
Tiffany J.
Gilbert, AZ
Cesar's Canine Cuisine Filet Mignon Flavor, is the perfect meal for you dogs. Our house hold buys this at our local grocery store for our two puppies whenever we have a celebration meal. My daughter thinks it's so much fun to give them an extra special meal for Christmas, Birthdays and any other time we celebrate. Our two puppies love it too! Whenever I open their Cesar's Canine Cuisine Filet Mignon Flavor, they come running wagging their tails in excitement! I would recommend Cesar's Canine Cuisine Filet Mignon Flavor,for any house with dogs!
Brahim Q.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
hello it's Brahim I love your business and you dog product I have two sheep dog is my dog and enceinte who can give birth in a few days I always want to give me better always stay in shape because these a beautiful dog and your food and simple vitamin bony thing because do not eat everything and these for that I contact you to test your product with my dog and share my experiane with the master dog and all the personness who loves a dog or who even product to always guarantee the best for all that i want to be your partner and share this experience with everyone on my social networks my email qbrahim@gmail.com to receive your products