BY CESAR #6 in Dog Food

Cesar® Canine Cuisine.
Filet mignon flavor.
In meaty juices. see more...

Kayla M.
If my chihuahua/Jack Russell could rate this product she would rate it 5 stars!! But since I'm rating I have to lower the score. The ingredients in this are horrible. Anything with byproducts is not good for your animal. I love my dog and even though she loves it I had to cut it down. I used to give these to her all the time until I decided to research the ingredients in it. Byproducts are stuff from cows and pigs that we don't even eat. Honestly I still give her this food from time to time. Because I still have a box and I don't want it to go to waste but I have stuck mostly to natural dog food. Plus this food is cheaper depending where you bought it, it can range from 50-80 cents. It's affordable but not all that great for your fur baby.
Lissette A.
Pet Lover Expert
For some odd reason, my dog will not eat the filet mignon "filet" style food. But she will eat it if it's the original all ground up version. This one is sliced into tiny chunks, so the appearance is different. But maybe the flavor is too. Like i said, she will eat the regular filet mignon, but refuses to eat the filet mignon in tiny filet pieces. I give it 3 stars in case my dog is able to sense something i cant. After all, she is the one eating it. But i also just think she is odd like that. So you decide. Buy a single container at target and see what your dog thinks of it
Megan C.
Pet Lover Expert
When I first got my puppy we found out that she had a massive tapeworm we also found out that the owner lied and gave her to us when she was 5 weeks old. We tried getting her to eat puppy chow and other things but she'd barely touch it. I had bought these for my other dog, Precious and one day we gave Dova one and she loved it so much. Precious also loves it, she has sensitive and bad teeth and can't eat dry dog food. Left is Dova as a puppy, right is Precious.
shatoni B.
Pet Lover Expert
My doggie loves to have her Cesars, although its not every day that I give her a cesar it is normally every other day and then the rest of the time dry food. When she does have her cesars she loves them, like she gets super excited when she sees me starting to open the can. Since she has been a puppy I have fed her this dog food brand and it never disappoints me. It's kept her were she has needed to be health wise.
Olivia C.
Latrobe, PA
My dog loves these little dishes. For me it doesn't look to appetizing but my dog sure does love them. She really likes the ones with chicken and turkey, I try to stay away from the steak and the red meats. The pricing of these are amazing. You can buy them individually or in a package. I like them individually because you can try all kinds of flavors not just two like in the pack. I always mix them with dry food because my dog would rather have these than dry food so I try to mix it so she gets alittle of both.
Tiffany J.
Clearfield, UT
Cesar's Canine Cuisine Filet Mignon Flavor, is the perfect meal for you dogs. Our house hold buys this at our local grocery store for our two puppies whenever we have a celebration meal. My daughter thinks it's so much fun to give them an extra special meal for Christmas, Birthdays and any other time we celebrate. Our two puppies love it too! Whenever I open their Cesar's Canine Cuisine Filet Mignon Flavor, they come running wagging their tails in excitement! I would recommend Cesar's Canine Cuisine Filet Mignon Flavor,for any house with dogs!
Emily F.
My Maltese is three years old and has been eating dry food for a while now. We made the decision to fully cut her off from table food and I began buying her Cesar meals for variety. Ever since I got them, she will eat them in one sitting. (With her dry food it would take at least a day). She loves it so much and it is helping us veer her off of begging us for food. I’m so so glad we made the decision to start buying these meals for her!
Kim B.
Louisville
My pup loves the little purple tins of Filet Mignon.  I have tried other varieties but he tends to turn his nose at them.  The Filet Mignon he wolfs down as soon as I put it on his plate.  Chester is a rescue dog, medium in size, and a blend of Maltese, Yorkie and Chihuahua.  I will continue to purchase the Cesar Canine Cuisine Filet Mignon since he loves it so much (and he is a picky eater)
Hannah K.
Snow Shoe, PA
If I could give a zero rating, I would. Cesar dog food has made our dogs so absolutely sick it is ridiculous. Please be aware of what you’re feeding your pets and don’t ignore their signs of sickness. After stopping this food our dogs made a full recovery to normal health. It was the ONLY thing that changed. I do NOT recommend this product. Just a simple google search will tell you, this is not safe for dogs!
Reyna ☮.
Miami , FL
My chihuahua, Minnie, seems to love it. I have dry food for her, she won't even come near then but boy that dog knows when I put wet food and mix it in her dry food. She just darts and she will eat the wet food first (obviously its tasty ) and then after a while she will eat the dry food because now it has the flavor of the wet food. So if it makes my doggy eat then its a good brand for me.