BY CESAR CANINE CUISINE

Chessney R.
Knoxville, TN
Pet Lover Expert
I’m pretty sure these are doggy crack. My dog loves these and she can’t be satisfied with just one. If I give her one I better plan at least two more or she will whine until I give her another one. I’m not even kidding.
Kayla B.
Appalachia, VA
Pet Lover Expert
I'm not sure how I feel about these. Although my dog loved them, it gave him some serious diarrhea and stomach pain. I don't think I will buy again considering if upset his stomach. However, I don't blame the product, he does have a very sensitive stomach and can only have the best brands.
Kat A.
These are great! I mix this with my dogs dry food! He loves it. It's affordable too. I love the different flavors they carry. The perfect size too, cuz my dog is a medium size.
Marlene A.
Anaheim, CA
Pet Lover Expert
My 2 dogs love them I love Cesar treats they are good for training. I do recommend them your pups will love them.
Stacey O.
My puppy loves these treats! I used them to train him and he knows all the tricks in the book
Danielle M.
Nashville, GA
Awesome! My dog loves it! We give her these all the time! Worth the price tag in my opinion
Maddie R.
San Jose, CA
My Lhasa apso loves this , some days he just doesn't wanna eat food or any of his treats . But when we give this to him on his picky days or any other days , he ends up eating it. Must be super yummy for him
Lindsay W.
Opelika, AL
My dog absolutely loves these. They are low in calories so I don't mind giving him more than I probably should. And I believe they are made in the USA which is comforting if anyone has done heir research on dog products from China.
Monica T.
Pet Lover Expert
My dog loves these. By far his favorite treats I have given him. They are a good way to teach him to sit and stay. for 75 treats they are decently priced.
Erica M.
Our westies absolutely love these! They expect them each time they come in the house and love the different flavors
Lisa B.
Central, SC
Is these treats soft and where can I find?