BY CESAR CANINE CUISINE

Catherine B.
Philadelphia, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This has to be her favorite food she knows what it looks like she’s a Yorkie and she seems to enjoy it alwys happy after she gets done only thing is cleaning up her after poop they come in different flavors filled with veggies and good stuff to keep your fur babies healthy
Olivia B.
Nashville
My dog loves these! She’s a small dog but these are perfect for her, they aren’t too big for her mouth and they’re easily chewed. I find these easily in Walmart. I recommend them for small and big dogs!
Marla M.
Hazard
I’m first to say my little girlie is a spoiled pup. We grind hard and mix it with soft and spoon fed🤦‍♀️
These are her absolute favorite treats, she begs for more, unlike some other brands. There a favorite here and I will buy again soon!
Samantha L.
Charlestown, NH
My dog loves these treats! I think they need to be a little bigger as she is a jack russel terrier and the treats are the size for a Chihuahua! Otherwise she loves them and can’t get enough of them.
Chessney R.
Knoxville , TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I’m pretty sure these are doggy crack. My dog loves these and she can’t be satisfied with just one. If I give her one I better plan at least two more or she will whine until I give her another one. I’m not even kidding.
Kayla B.
Appalachia, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I'm not sure how I feel about these. Although my dog loved them, it gave him some serious diarrhea and stomach pain. I don't think I will buy again considering if upset his stomach. However, I don't blame the product, he does have a very sensitive stomach and can only have the best brands.
Kat A.
These are great! I mix this with my dogs dry food! He loves it. It's affordable too. I love the different flavors they carry. The perfect size too, cuz my dog is a medium size.
Maddie R.
San Jose, CA
My Lhasa apso loves this , some days he just doesn't wanna eat food or any of his treats . But when we give this to him on his picky days or any other days , he ends up eating it. Must be super yummy for him
Lindsay W.
Opelika, AL
My dog absolutely loves these. They are low in calories so I don't mind giving him more than I probably should. And I believe they are made in the USA which is comforting if anyone has done heir research on dog products from China.
Monica E.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My dog loves these. By far his favorite treats I have given him. They are a good way to teach him to sit and stay. for 75 treats they are decently priced.
Lisa B.
Central, SC
Is these treats soft and where can I find?