BY CESAR CANINE CUISINE

Kat A.
Kat A.
These are great! I mix this with my dogs dry food! He loves it. It's affordable too. I love the different flavors they carry. The perfect size too, cuz my dog is a medium size.
Stacey O.
Stacey O.
My puppy loves these treats! I used them to train him and he knows all the tricks in the book
Lindsay W.
Lindsay W.
Opelika, AL
My dog absolutely loves these. They are low in calories so I don't mind giving him more than I probably should. And I believe they are made in the USA which is comforting if anyone has done heir research on dog products from China.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Omaha, NE
I got these a couple days ago. My little dog would eat the whole bag a matter of seconds if I let her!
meghan g.
meghan g.
Rosedale, MD
My dogs love these treats. I give them around 3-4 each time and they devour them! Great for the price. Soft and great for small to large breed dogs.
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
My dogs love these treats. I give them around 3-4 each time and they devour them! Great for the price. Soft and great for small breed dogs.
Erica M.
Erica M.
Our westies absolutely love these! They expect them each time they come in the house and love the different flavors
Maddie R.
Maddie R.
San Jose, CA
My Lhasa apso loves this , some days he just doesn't wanna eat food or any of his treats . But when we give this to him on his picky days or any other days , he ends up eating it. Must be super yummy for him
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Appalachia, VA
I'm not sure how I feel about these. Although my dog loved them, it gave him some serious diarrhea and stomach pain. I don't think I will buy again considering if upset his stomach. However, I don't blame the product, he does have a very sensitive stomach and can only have the best brands.
Marlene A.
Marlene A.
Anaheim, CA
My 2 dogs love them I love Cesar treats they are good for training. I do recommend them your pups will love them.
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Central, SC
Is these treats soft and where can I find?