Cesar Beef Canine Cuisine uploaded by Aileen D.

BY CESAR

Cesar® Canine Cuisine.

With beef in meaty juices.

New! Tastier recipe more love. see more...

Jasmine D.
Mission Viejo, CA
I have a lhasa poo who is about 7-10 years old. We feed her a can of this wet food and mix it with dry food at night and she loves it. The only issue that I have with it, is that sometimes it is really difficult to open and because of that, I have a couple splatter everywhere. Overall it is a good product and I would recommend it dog owners.
Jacquelyn N.
It's a nice treat for my dog and he's always very excited to get some soft food with his hard food. He's a biiiiig boy so these are a bit small and/or pricey if we buy several, but they have lots of flavors and we like spoiling him every so often. Never any complaints from our doggie so I'd recommend it to a friend.
Maria M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I bought like 5 of these one time for my yorkie and she refused to eat them I got different flavors and she’d smell it and walk away.....my bigger dogs loved it though.
Jessica M.
Hemet, CA
I really like giving this food to my chihuahua because its in tiny pieces and has a good portion for her because of her size. I bought this at waltmart, and they are affordable. She looks to eat this food and its good for her because she is missing teeth and this type of food is better for her to chew.
Jasmine G.
New Britain, CT
My dog absolutely loves these. He won’t eat hard food alone so sometimes I mix this with the hard food and he eats it right up. They also sell the breakfast and dinner combo pack for about $9 that will last about a week. I’ve seen individual ones for about 89 cents. Well worth it!
Robin W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog bandit absolutely loves this wet food. I mix this with some dry food and this is always what he eats first. He is such a picky eater and its great that I can stay with a brand and just pick up a different flavour next time. I will continue to purchase this and share this with my friends as well.
Liz G.
Morganville, NJ
I used to feed the Cesar foods to my dog all the time. He is a Morkie. After I started using this food he started having bowel issues. I went to the vet thinking he was sick, and they told me "Cesar's is the equivalent of McDonald's for dogs." I immediately stopped and started feeding him something different. No issues after that.
Jessica C.
These are a feast for my dog! Every time he doesn't want to eat his regular food I mix this with his food and he devours it. To me this is the best thing for any dog. It met my expectations and would definitely recommend! Although is a little pricey it is definitely worth it !!! A plus !
Maral S.
Fresno, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I will give this 5 stars. My dog is obsessed with these ceaser wet dog foods. I always try mixing it with dry dog food and she eats all the wet food first. Lol. I have a small chihuahua. I am a repeat customer and always will be with this brand. She loves the beef one the best.
Jacqueline D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Wow! Is all I have to say. Because my dog ONLY wants to eat pedigree. But now he likes this one. At first he only sniffed it. But 2 minutes later, he dog it all down. The only problem is, that it's too expensive for my purse. Send me alot of coupons and I'll keep buying!! 😆