Cesar Beef Canine Cuisine uploaded by Aileen D.

BY CESAR #5 in Dog Food

Cesar® Canine Cuisine.

With beef in meaty juices.

New! Tastier recipe more love. see more...

Desiray W.
Vancouver , WA
Pet Lover Expert
My dog lovesssss these wet dog foods by Caesar. I only give them to her every now and then because too much will cause her tummy to be upset, but the price for them are VERY affordable. Such a good price, would definitely recommend to any dog owner.
Jasmine D.
Mission Viejo, CA
I have a lhasa poo who is about 7-10 years old. We feed her a can of this wet food and mix it with dry food at night and she loves it. The only issue that I have with it, is that sometimes it is really difficult to open and because of that, I have a couple splatter everywhere. Overall it is a good product and I would recommend it dog owners.
Theresa D.
Charlotte, NC
Pet Lover Expert
I would buy this often as a treat for my dog, so over he's use to getting them. I decided to start couponing, I came across a coupons for buying this in groups of 10. I buy them, and after 3 my dog's poop became runny. after another day and a 4th. There was blood in his runny stool. I'll never give this to my dog or any dog again. rip yoshi
Cindy M.
My dogs absolutely love this flavor. I mix it with their food and they enjoy eating it. I try to mix up the flavors too so they won't keep eating the same thing every time Cesar Beef Canine Cuisine
Isaiah R.
my dog enjoyed this my dog enjoyed this my dog enjoyed this my dog enjoyed this my dog enjoyed this my dog enjoyed this my dog enjoyed this my dog enjoyed this my dog enjoyed this my dog enjoyed this my dog enjoyed this my dog enjoyed this my dog enjoyed this my dog enjoyed this
Jacquelyn N.
It's a nice treat for my dog and he's always very excited to get some soft food with his hard food. He's a biiiiig boy so these are a bit small and/or pricey if we buy several, but they have lots of flavors and we like spoiling him every so often. Never any complaints from our doggie so I'd recommend it to a friend.
Jennaleah ..
Chester , VA
I used to feed my tiny terrier dry dog food then got a sample of the Caesar for her to try. Now I have to make sure she has this or she won't eat! So I usually go to Sams and pick up the large variety box since it's a better price point! At times, I heat some up in the microwave for dinner and she loves it!
Jessica M.
Hemet, CA
I really like giving this food to my chihuahua because its in tiny pieces and has a good portion for her because of her size. I bought this at waltmart, and they are affordable. She looks to eat this food and its good for her because she is missing teeth and this type of food is better for her to chew.
mary j.
Sacramento, CA
Pet Lover Expert
I have 3 dogs and about 4 times a week they get a blend of fish oils on their food. They won't eat it over dry food, so I buy this as a special treat to mix their oil in. I split one container up between the three of them and they gulp it down. It seems to have high quality, fresh ingredients.
ʝαѕмιиє G.
New Britain, CT
My dog absolutely loves these. He won’t eat hard food alone so sometimes I mix this with the hard food and he eats it right up. They also sell the breakfast and dinner combo pack for about $9 that will last about a week. I’ve seen individual ones for about 89 cents. Well worth it!