Pet SuppliesDog SuppliesDog FoodCesar
Bakies Tm Aplewood Smoked Bacon Flavour 180G

Cesar ® Bakies Tm Aplewood Smoked Bacon Flavour 180G

by Cesar

CESAR BAKIES™ crunchy based treats were designed for small dogs. Each treat features a fun loving shape (heart, bone or paw) with a crunchy texture. Each flavour differentiated through colour. CESAR BAKIES™ treats for small dogs are delightfully delicio

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cesar ® Bakies Tm Aplewood Smoked Bacon Flavour 180G!
Sophia C.
Providence
My dog likes these treats. Every time I take the bag out he gets excited . Love the packaging
Jared K.
When I tried these, I thought the smell was pretty interesting. My dog didn't seem to mind. She ate the whole bag in less than a week
Johanna C.
Mesquite, Texas
My dog loves this treats I only get them this type and another from beneful because they would only eat those !
April O.
My dog loves it and will always listen. It has help me train him better. Pros is that it’s healthy for my dog and con is there’s no cons. My dog is a ladrador and he is just getting out of the puppy stage.
Alexus V.
Henderson
My puppy loves theses and she gets spoiled with them. Super cheap and she loves!’ I recommend for sure
Shelley T.
Wytheville, VA
My miniature schnauzers love these! They know I get them and wait when I come home from the store with their treat ♡
Brittney L.
Strathmore, AB
My little chihuahuas love these and they are super picky on treats price is good also and no belly aches from them
Chata R.
11,903 reviews
No la conozco y no he usado esta marca pero deseo poder tenerla para probarlo y de esta manera recomendarlo
The G.
Cesar ® Bakies Tm Aplewood Smoked Bacon Flavour 180G uploaded by The G.
This doesn’t have by-products but it does have animal fat but liver also which is good for them so I probably will repurchase this it has a scent but not very strong I would recommend to small dogs probably for sure 🐕

Looking for your answer?