BY CERTS

Plasticqueens B.
Las Vegas , NV
I have many years eating these candies certs, I do not buy them often but if at least 1 time a month and they are super rich. Certs Assorted Fruit Classic Mints
Shayla W.
Staten Island, NY
Certainly definitely taste really good and they are the perfect carry around little size mints however the only thing that I do not like about them is that they contain artificial sugar which is called aspartame this causes cancer....Search definitely taste really good and they are the perfect carry around little size men's minutes however the only thing that I do not like about them is that they contain artificial sugar which is called aspartame this
Sharon D.
Phillips, ME
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Where have all the Certs gone? Fruit flavor is my all time favorite flavor and I can eat them like... well you know...CANDY! They are so hard to find. Is it just the 80's/90's generation that loved these candies with the flavor crystals. People honestly don't know what they are missing out on.
Barbara  S.
Beaverton, OR
Certs really are a classic mint. My Grandma and I used to enjoy the Assorted Fruit variety while we were sitting in Church on Sunday. They had great flavor but weren't loaded down with so much sugar that would lead to a hyper child trying to sit still. They last quite a while too. They are overall my number one mint choice that I happily buy for my family!
Jenn S.
Averts assorted fruit flavor were always in my backpack and then in my purse as I got older. They are a delicious, refreshing, fruity pick me up anytime of day. I haven't seen them in years, but I'm off to find out where I can buy some now!!
Stephanie C.
Raymondville , TX
Cents Classic mints are perfect for smacking on when your in class, in an office, or just hanging out. You can carry them anywhere and the cost is very Inexpensive. I personally love fruit flavor, so for me, these work perfect.
Amanda R.
I go through a roll of these within 1-2 days! They’re so addictive!! They’re minty, cheap, and taste sooo good! They’re the best mints I’ve had, next to olive breakers. I always have some in my car or purse!
Amy N.
Troy, MI
Whenever I eat this I feel as if I'm eating something from the Halls company but what I like about this is it is not too minty like Halls is, it has a fruity flavor to it which makes it worth trying!
Hanna D.
Grantsville, WV
I like certs and I would rather have the fruit or the cinnamon over the mint ones. I go through a whole roll in no time. I would recommend these to a friend. Good to keep in your purse for a good breath freshener on the run or a something to chew on.
Bri S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I really like Certs. I really like the assorted fruit flavors. The are inexpensive and taste great. I like that the flavors aren't overwhelming like other fruit flavored mints.
Melissa M.
Eau Claire, WI
I haven't seen certs in YEARS! Do they still make these??
amanda g.
I used to eat these all the time when I was a kid. Where can I buy them?
Jennifer K.
Orange, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Where can you buy Certs now? I haven't seen them in convenience stores for a long time!
Where can you buy them
amanda g.
Do they still make these?