BY CERTO

Follow recipe directions for best results! see more...

Bonnie E.
Palm Springs
We have a peach tree that just produce fantastic fruit I had to try to make jam.  This was easy  fast didn't change the flavor and would get it again for sure.
👻: q.
Valdosta, GA
Very good product Very good product Very good productVery good product  Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product  I would Most a definitely Buy This Product again ..
Lora E.
elko
Love using this product for all my jams and jellies. Works well with Blackberry jam, blueberry jelly, peach jam, and strawberry jam.
Carol p.
Bath, MI
Certo liquid fruit pectin is a wonder product when it comes to making jam. It has no flavor and doesn't get clumpy. It makes making jam fun and easy.
Sierra B.
Martinsburg
Ok so my grandfather cans like so much her uses this one and has beed for some time and his jellies and jams turn out great and yummy
Casey R.
Allensville
I have used this pectin for the past several years for my canning. I use the recipe right on the box and it comes out perfect every time. I always get lots of compliments on all of the jams I have made using this pectin.
Crystal C.
Truro, NS
Gels perfectly! Every. Single. Time. Certo has never let me down! Easy to use, combines perfectly with all ingredients.
Maria C.
Redwater
I love  it. It is worth the price you are paying for. Been using this many times.I'll definitely recommend this to my family and friends. Great find.
Stacy s.
This year when I went to the store in search of Sure-jel but there was none so I had to buy Certo instead. I was concerned because I had never used it before when making freezer jam. It all turned out well in the end and actually I kind of prefer certo now. Since it's liquid already per say, it seems like I had one less step in making jam. And it all set up.
Kelli S.
Maple Creek
Easy to use and great for jams and jellies. I can do all of Grandmas recipes. Affordable and easy to find.