BY KRAFT FOODS

Follow recipe directions for best results! see more...

Stacy s.
Stacy s.
This year when I went to the store in search of Sure-jel but there was none so I had to buy Certo instead. I was concerned because I had never used it before when making freezer jam. It all turned out well in the end and actually I kind of prefer certo now. Since it's liquid already per say, it seems like I had one less step in making jam. And it all set up.
Amy L.
Amy L.
Great product for all home  jelly canning! I’ve used it for years and always make sure to keep extra on hand. It never causes any change in the natural flavor of the fruit and doesn’t affect the texture or the jams and jellies. When passing on recipes I always make sure to stress to use this brand.
👻: q.
👻: q.
Valdosta, GA
Very good product Very good product Very good productVery good product  Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product  I would Most a definitely Buy This Product again ..
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
West Bend
This is great to help preserve and keep your fruit looking fresh when you are canning a ton of things. We have already made apple pie this year and to keep the apples looking good and preserved we used this.
Casey R.
Casey R.
Allensville
I have used this pectin for the past several years for my canning. I use the recipe right on the box and it comes out perfect every time. I always get lots of compliments on all of the jams I have made using this pectin.
Christina S.
Christina S.
I am new to using this product for making jellies and jams I am satisfied with it and I would definitely buy it again to use in the products that I make I can my own jellies and jams
Jade A.
Jade A.
Coatesville
This stuff is what they use to make jelly. Other people use this to pass a drug test. Regardless the use this stuff taste DISGUSTING! Made me puke right away.
Bonnie E.
Bonnie E.
Palm Springs
We have a peach tree that just produce fantastic fruit I had to try to make jam.  This was easy  fast didn't change the flavor and would get it again for sure.
Carol p.
Carol p.
Bath, MI
Certo liquid fruit pectin is a wonder product when it comes to making jam. It has no flavor and doesn't get clumpy. It makes making jam fun and easy.
Morgaine G.
Morgaine G.
My grandmother use to make the most amazing jellies and jams with these packages they were so much better than any thing you can buy in stores.