Hair CareHair ProductsBeard Oils, Balms & Washeslagoon essentials

by lagoon essentials

OPTIMUM FACE-BODY-FEET-NAIL MOISTURIZER. It´s a Non Oily & Non Greasy Powerful Anti-Aging! It Also Comes With an e-Book Sent by e-mail with Tips, Uses & Benefits for this Amazing Golden Oil. It´s USDA Certified ¨Onecert¨ Organic Argan Oil Imported from Morocco and bottled in the USA. Try It for WRINKLES, DRY SKIN & STRETCH MARKS. Reduce the Appearance of Scars and Child Birth C Section Scars. You Will Also See Visible & Fast Results like Soft Skin & Shiny Silky Hair Immediately. Our Organic Moroccan Argan Oil Also Boosts Healthier Hair Growth and Prevents Hair Loss. Use Pure Argan Oil for DRY, BRITTLE, FRIZZY & DAMAGED HAIR. It will also Protect Hair from Cold Winds, Pollution & Smoke. Our Bottle Comes With a Handy Dropper so You Can Use Exactly the Amount You Need. Our DRY SKIN MOISTURIZER is Rich in Omega 3 & 9 Fatty Acids, Vitamin E & Natural Anti-Oxidants. Check the Description Below and Learn more about its Benefits & Uses! .

OPTIMUM FACE-BODY-FEET-NAIL MOISTURIZER. It´s a Non Oily & Non Greasy Powerful Anti-Aging! It Also Comes With an e-Book Sent by e-mail with Tips, Uses & Benefits for this Amazing Golden Oil.; It´s USDA Certified ¨Onecert¨ Organic Argan Oil Imported from Morocco and bottled in the USA.; Try It for WRINKLES, DRY SKIN & STRETCH MARKS. Reduce the Appearance of Scars and Child Birth C Section Scars. You Will Also See Visible & Fast Results like Soft Skin & Shiny Silky Hair Immediately. Our Organic Moroccan Argan Oil Also Boosts Healthier Hair Growth and Prevents Hair Loss.; Use Pure Argan Oil for DRY, BRITTLE, FRIZZY & DAMAGED HAIR. It will also Protect Hair from Cold Winds, Pollution & Smoke. Our Bottle Comes With a Handy Dropper so You Can Use Exactly the Amount You Need.; Our DRY SKIN MOISTURIZER is Rich in Omega 3 & 9 Fatty Acids, Vitamin E & Natural Anti-Oxidants. Check the Description Below and Learn more about its Benefits & Uses!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Certified ORGANIC Argan Oil For Face, Hair, Skin, Beard, Cuticles & Nails - USDA Organic - 100% Raw Extra Virgin Argan Oil of Morocco - Cold pressed & Unrefined - Bottle With Dropper!
Monticello
I love this I use it on my beard and it makes it smooth and helps my dry skin. It also smells really good but not to overpowering

Looking for your answer?