BY CERTAIN DRI

• Effective for up to 72 hours of sweat and odor protection
  • Same active ingredient as prescription anti-perspirants: aluminum chloride
  • This #1 doctor-recommended, non-prescription product is applied several times a week at bedtime
  • According to an independent surveya majority of dermatologists prefer the Certain Dri® formula for treating hyperhidrosis compared to all other anti-perspirant formulations combined
  • Water-based, which makes it gentler on skin
  • Should not wash off after bathing or showering, if application instructions are followed
  • Colorless and fragrance free
  • Categorized as safe and effective by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration

• Will this still work if I already have deodorant on? It says to u...1 Answers
  • I sweat a lot and i'm having hard time finding a deodorant that w...2 Answers
  • I read somewhere that certain dri could be used on face and other...1 Answers
Kali P.
Oakdale, PA
I seriously recommend this product for anyone that deals with bad sweating and can’t really afford to get the really expensive stuff or like Botox haha. But I love this product after searching for something that could help with me sweating so bad I found this at Walmart and decided to see if it a try and I’ve never looked back! This worked wonders I put it on after I was out of the shower all dry and the put it on let it dry and then put my regular deodorant on over it. And it helped and worked so much I didn’t have to worry if I was sweating through my shirts. It’s been about 7 years I’ve been using the product and I’ll continue to use and get it as long as they keep selling it!
Jessie J.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Excessive sweat is a problem for me and has been one of the reason why I really don't have confidence to do the things I need to be successful with a job, to be in a lasting relationship, or to just be comfortable. Certain Dri products are unique from other antiperspirant because hyperhidrosis treatment are suppose to be made to understand everyone's different level of sweating. This is best antiperspirants for men because it clogs the pores in your skin without casing irritation IF you choose the right product for your body. They have a 12%, 20%, and a 25% product and the 20% has deodorant ingredients that prevent odor as well. IF I was starting out looking for help from excessive sweating, I would try the 12% first. If I noticed that the sweating was still an issue, I would move up to a stronger product. This might be annoying, but it better than getting the surgery and its easier than most product out there to use. GREAT product.
Katie B.
Los Angeles, CA
This product is has changed my life. Sounds dramatic, but the result was so. I used to have to wear loose fitting clothes to hide sweat, but now I can wear the tightest gray tshirt under Hollywood lighting and not sweat through it. It's ITCHY. Be prepared. That's the price you pay. I apply as I'm falling asleep and hope I pass out before the sting sets in. At first I used once every 3 days, but a year later I'm only using it maybe once every 2-3 weeks. On a daily basis I use just a deodorant with no aluminum for my scent and to avoid more aluminum use. Could not
rave more about this product.
Kenda W.
Dallas
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Gotta try this product. It cruelty free so you don't have to worry about that it was tested or made from animals. It's a deodorant and an antiperspirant so you get odor control and protection from excessive sweat,  its got a bunch of other hyperhidrosis treatments that are based on the fact that not everyone problem is the same, and its give me 72 hours of protection with one application. I only have to put it on at night right before bed and make sure that my body is completely dry before an application. I can't tell you how big of a difference this has had on my body. I am able to live a normal life without being embarrassed of sweating all over the place.
Sarah S.
St Louis Park, MN
I sweat easily and once I get going - stains are imminent. For the longest time, I avoided gray shirts or anything that would show a wet spot. My mom found this stuff for me and nothing has worked better. You put it on at night and let it do the magic. Seriously dry armpits! This stuff is closing your pores so it can be a bit uncomfortable. My tip is to put it on RIGHT before you go to bed so you fall asleep before you feel it working. It's not too bad but can be irritating. Worth it for the end result!
Megan C.
Des Moines, IA
This is the only product I have found that actually works for me. If you follow the directions and apply at night this absolutely works! I have always sweated excessively, and have tried just about every product. Some helped a little, but nothing like this. Even in the summer. It is also cheaper than other alternatives that are said to be clinical strength and works oh so much better. Highly recommend if you suffer from excessive underarm sweating!
Kaytlin D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Works really good, my dermatologist recommended this instead of a pill since i am pregnant and olan to breast feed. It keeps me dry throughout the day. I use it 2x a day; morning and night. Do not use after shaving, it will burn.
Sandra M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is the only product that works for this 100 degree weather. I only use it when I know I'll be out for a long time, because it's so strong it stings and burns my armpits. I usually shower right before bed, so I have to wait till the morning to put it on. You cant use it right after the shower especially if you shave. Its that strong, but it does work! Perfect for the summer.
Tina M.
I have been using this product for over 10 years. It a miracle worker. I use it a couple days in a row and then I won't have to for probably another month. Extremely effective and no more embarrassing sweat stains!
Wendy C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
My review from 2008 from makeupalley....

I wish I would have known about this product ages ago.I used to sweat excessively and it was beyond embarrasing and used to own a lot of black shirts cuz of it lol needless to say when I had found about Certain Dri 3yrs ago I tried and never looked back!=) I did itch the 1st time I used it but that was it. I can truly say this product is a miracle,I have no sweating problems at all and I can actually wear other colored shirts besides of black=)

In the begginging I used to apply it every other day cuz it can get drying but now after 3yrs of using this I either apply it once evey few weeks and if I even notice I'm starting to sweat again I use it everyother day and I'm good to go again....sometimes I don't even need to use it for months but either way I have it in my bathroom if I need it.When I'm not using it I just use Dove deodorant and I'm fine=)...(Certain Dri can dry you out under your arms and the Dove deodorant helps combat it)
Tabitha W.
Kaleva, MI
I have a problem with excessive sweating. Has anyone used this product? How did it work for you?
Hannah S.
I sweat a lot and i'm having hard time finding a deodorant that will help. I normally don't have body odor, but the sweating just ruins nice shirts and tank tops on a sunny california afternoon. For someone who sweats excessively, how effective did it work for you? or on someone who sweats moderately? can you compare it to a normal brand like degree or dove?
Emily N.
I've only ever used the roll-on variety and it works great. Anyone tried the Solid version and prefer it?
Veronica B.
Peachtree Cor, GA
I read somewhere that certain dri could be used on face and other body parts that tend to sweat excessively. Has anyone tried this on their face? Does it irritate the skin?
Heather M.
Will this still work if I already have deodorant on? It says to use at night and I shower in the morning...