BY CERTAIN DRI

• Effective for up to 72 hours of sweat and odor protection
  • Same active ingredient as prescription anti-perspirants: aluminum chloride
  • This #1 doctor-recommended, non-prescription product is applied several times a week at bedtime
  • According to an independent surveya majority of dermatologists prefer the Certain Dri® formula for treating hyperhidrosis compared to all other anti-perspirant formulations combined
  • Water-based, which makes it gentler on skin
  • Should not wash off after bathing or showering, if application instructions are followed
  • Colorless and fragrance free
  • Categorized as safe and effective by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration

• Will this still work if I already have deodorant on? It says to u...1 Answers
  • I sweat a lot and i'm having hard time finding a deodorant that w...2 Answers
  • I read somewhere that certain dri could be used on face and other...1 Answers
Jessie J.
Jessie J.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Excessive sweat is a problem for me and has been one of the reason why I really don't have confidence to do the things I need to be successful with a job, to be in a lasting relationship, or to just be comfortable. Certain Dri products are unique from other antiperspirant because hyperhidrosis treatment are suppose to be made to understand everyone's different level of sweating. This is best antiperspirants for men because it clogs the pores in your skin without casing irritation IF you choose the right product for your body. They have a 12%, 20%, and a 25% product and the 20% has deodorant ingredients that prevent odor as well. IF I was starting out looking for help from excessive sweating, I would try the 12% first. If I noticed that the sweating was still an issue, I would move up to a stronger product. This might be annoying, but it better than getting the surgery and its easier than most product out there to use. GREAT product.
Kayla K.
Kayla K.
Indianapolis, IN
I have a severe sweating problem in my underarms. No other antiperspirant has ever worked for me before. This product completely stops the sweat in my underarms. When I first used it I put it on every night for a week and then I lessened it to every other night and it works great! I usually just put on a little deodorant in the morning for the scent and I'm good to go!
Daphne P.
Daphne P.
Kannapolis, NC
This deodorant is worth its money and so much more! I got mine for about $7 and although it looks tiny, there is so much product. A little goes a long way. This deodorant really stopped all of my excessive sweating which i have had a problem with for the past 12 years. Word to the wise: do NOT use after you have just shaved!! Use at night before bed.
Melina V.
Melina V.
Honestly the best antiperspirant available. I was extremely skeptical about this working but after the first night of applying it I no longer had sweat marks underneath my arms. Now I feel confident wearing bright colored shirts without worrying I have sweat marks. It's about $8 at Walmart and the bottle lasts about 4-5 months!
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Hartselle, AL
I inherited the lovely overactive sweat glad issue from my father & I found this stuff when I was in High School. At first it worked great but over time it's become less effective. It still helps my problem, just not as much. It can also be a little irritating to your skin after while.
Courtney J.
Courtney J.
The best anti-perspiration on the market. I've suffered from excessive sweating for more than 15 years. I've tried everything... natural, men's, spray, and clinical strength deodorants. Nothing even compares to the effectiveness of Certain Dri.
lizabeth p.
lizabeth p.
Huntington , IN
This stuff is literally a life saver. Through out my teenage years I've always had underarm sweat bad! Now being 20 it's super embarrassing but, now that I've been using this it has helped me so much. I can now feel more confident than every!
Mikayla M.
Mikayla M.
I have been struggling with Hyperhidrosis for forever and this is now my saving grace. I can finally wear t shirts again without any fear of those huge and nasty sweat stains. Now I can also wear anything without that awful sweaty feeling.
Kristi A.
Kristi A.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this product! I live in Miami (very hot weather) and the next day I don't sweat at all! It doesn't have a smell and you should only apply it at night before you go to sleep. My armpits do get itchy but it's normal.
Tina M.
Tina M.
I have been using this product for over 10 years. It a miracle worker. I use it a couple days in a row and then I won't have to for probably another month. Extremely effective and no more embarrassing sweat stains!
Tabitha W.
Tabitha W.
Kaleva, MI
I have a problem with excessive sweating. Has anyone used this product? How did it work for you?
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
I sweat a lot and i'm having hard time finding a deodorant that will help. I normally don't have body odor, but the sweating just ruins nice shirts and tank tops on a sunny california afternoon. For someone who sweats excessively, how effective did it work for you? or on someone who sweats moderately? can you compare it to a normal brand like degree or dove?
Emily N.
Emily N.
I've only ever used the roll-on variety and it works great. Anyone tried the Solid version and prefer it?
Veronica B.
Veronica B.
Peachtree Cor, GA
I read somewhere that certain dri could be used on face and other body parts that tend to sweat excessively. Has anyone tried this on their face? Does it irritate the skin?
Heather M.
Heather M.
Will this still work if I already have deodorant on? It says to use at night and I shower in the morning...