BY CERTAIN DRI

Helps Stop Excessive Perspiration for 72 Hours #1 Doctor Recommended Clinical Strength The Most Anti-Perspirant You Can Buy without a Prescription Promotes up to3 Times Longer Lasting Protection Even after 72 hours, in an independent test, Certain Dri Clinical Strength Anti-Perspirant proved more effective and longer lasting. The Certain Dri Protection System If you suffer from excessive perspiration, the Certain Dri Protection System helps offer complete underarm security and confidence under all situations: Atnight to control excessive perspiration, use Clinical StrengthCertain Dri Anti-Perspirant, Roll-On or Solid. In the morning for all day freshness deodorant protection, use Everyday Strength Certain Dri A.M. Anti-Perspirant Deodorant. Certain Dri contains Aluminum Chloride, the ingredients prescribed by doctors to patients with excessive perspiration or Hyperhidros see more...

• I have excessive sweating under my arms and I can't wear ...3 Answers
Lissette A.
New York
I am a sweaty girl, even in the winter. Well I use to be. This problem has been completely eliminated thanks to this product. Ill preface by saying that using this is not pleasant. It stings. It burns. Its uncomfortable and seriously drying. BUT, my vanity can overlook all of that because simply this WORKS.

Make sure to follow instructions.I cant advocate towards not using this on the day you shave since I wax and I don't put any kind of deo on the night of my waxing, anyways. Use this at night and only directly on the "pits". You don't have to use a lot of this. 1-2 swipes per "pit" is enough. So it lasts forever. Its unscented. I usually wear this with something with sleeves, trust me if you tried it and didn't like it, try it again using this tip.

I kid you not, I do not sweat anymore, I know that's unnatural but again i'm willing to overlook this at the price of not having sweat marks on my shirt. Also " stress " sweat is a thing of the past. I know when I wear this i'm protected. I wear the Dove Clinical (cucumber scent, yum) in the mornings, I never see those pesky deodorant marks on my black shirts either. LIFE CHANGING combo.
Kaylee C.
Provo, UT
This product has literally changed my life. My whole life I have had a serious sweating problem, I will get dressed and have sweated through my shirt by the time I walk out the door. I was so embarrassed by it but I thought I had tried everything and was just going to have to live with it. Since I switched to this deodorant I have not sweated through a single shirt. Not gonna lie it burns a bit and makes me really itchy, but I will put up with anything at this point to have the confidence to raise my arms in public.
Theresa K.
Toms River, NJ
This deodorant is so amazing, I keep telling everyone about it. When I say I've tried every deodorant there is out there, I mean it. From prescription strength to all natural, to men's, nothing worked and either left me still sweating profusely or smelly. Then I was recommended this on a Facebook group, and my life is changed. I bought it at Target, and I apply it at night under dry armpits and I never sweat anymore, and never smell anything. It's completely odorless. My only issue with this product is that it makes my armpits very itchy sometimes, but I can totally live with it. If you're looking for something to finally stop your sweating, this is it.
Iasmyne M.
Rio Piracicaba
This is the best deodorant that I have used in my entire life, this is a very long-lasting one with no scent to bother sensitive people. But it is not gentle, after using for some weeks this started to rich my arm pit, so I just decide to stop using this product for wile. But I really recommend it.
James B.
Cambridge
Probably the best deodorant I've ever used!  I stopped using deodorant with aluminium a few years ago due to the yellowing of all of my white clothing.  It wasn't until after I tried a bunch of different brands of stone deodorants and natural brands that I found this gym.  I apply this every other day and have 0 problems with sweat, that's even on days that are over 30C and even on days I workout!  The only drawback is it can be a bit drying / itchy if you apply every day.
Lynn B.
This is used at bedtime and is a rollon. I think that it helps with sweating and odor. You buy this over the counter at Walmart. It’s pricey like the other clinical strength products. I’ve purchased this several times and I’ll keep buying it.
Ashley H.
Weatherford
It is the ONLY antriperspirent I have found that actually keeps me from sweating no matter what! I can rely on this even when exercising outdoors in the Texas summer heat.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Sasha Z.
Arlington , TX
I get bad anxiety sweat. When I'm nervous or in a new situation I'll sweat and sweat from my armpits and it's embarrassing. I've tried a lot of other deodorants and anti-perspirants but none work as well as this one does for me. I roll on a little bit at night and it controls my sweating the next day. I no longer have to be embarrassed of under arm sweat stains. My only complaint is that when I do put it on it makes my arm pits itch like crazy. But I'll take the itching over sweat any day.
Greih W.
Jacksonville, FL
As a type 1 diabetic, I use this to dry off areas of my body before I out on my omnipod or my CGM. Unfortunately, it doesn’t work as well as I had hoped, but it has helped a bit. CGMs and omnipod are stuck to your body through adhesive, and sweat can cause it to rub off prematurely. This helps it stick longer than it would have. I bought it on amazing for about $10.
Kimberly W.
Fredericksbrg, VA
This works really well. You apply it at night, and if you have sensitive skin it can be itchy as it dries, but I’m telling you it’s worth it. But remember to apply it at night and it’ll work all the next day. I love this stuff. During the day I’ll still put some sort of something that just smells good, but it can be just a deodorant and not an antiperspirant.
Monica R.
Champaign, IL
I have excessive sweating under my arms and I can't wear any t shirts because as soon as I start exercising or frankly, when I do anything, I sweat under my arms. Has anyone with a similar problem tried this product? Does it work?!

back