BY CERTAIN DRI

• Part of the Certain Dri Protection System
  • Created for Certain Dri® Clinical Strength anti-perspirant users as a daily supplement for added odor protection and all-day freshness
  • Apply to underarms each morning after showering or bathing

Buy on Amazon
Wendy C.
Works amazing!!!!!!!

I use this in the am and the pm version at night...this combo works excellent!!

I used to only use the pm roll on for years and then till a few months ago I noticed that wasn't working as good. So I decided to start using this in the am and total difference..major sweat reduction!!! The fresh scent is nice too.....total repurchase!!
Sharell M.
This stuff smells amazing. It is the perfect duo to use with the original Certain dry. The original Certain dry takes care of making sure you don't sweat like crazy and doesn't offer much in terms of smell. This certain dry a.m takes care of that!
Gabrielle C.
I thought this worked great for the short period of time I used it! You pair it with the night time version, as it instructs, and I had no problems with sweating. However, I do have sensitive skin and this made me break out in rash and I had to switch to the solid version of this, which has worked fine for me.
Kelly C.
Westerville, OH
It works OK when paired with the original Certain Dri (which is used at night). The scent isn't entirely pleasant. I haven't really noticed much difference between this and "regular" antiperspirant--unless it is paired with the original formula.
Kathryn H.
This is the only underarm deodorant I will use. It doesn't really have a particular smell, but that's not a problem when it works so great. If you have a real perspiration problem, this is the deodorant (and anything from this brand name) for you. I've used it for years and not only does it rid you of BO, but it almost completely prevents you from sweating altogether.
Angela H.
Hyperhydrosis is difficult to manage. This definitely helped especially combined with the P.M. product. I wish they made something for hands and feet to produce the same results! My only concern is that it could burn to put on, especially after shaving underarms. I didn't know if that was healthy for my body and was my biggest concern about continual use of the product
Megan C.
Des Moines
Do you use this product along with the other Certain Dri that you apply at night? I use the at night one, and then usually a normal deodorant in the am. Does this work better?