BY CERES

Ceres Apricot is the best 100percent pure fruit juice made up of apricot puree, apple and or pear juice with no added cane sugar, colorants or preservatives rich in Vitamin A, C and Potassium: - the pure goodness of nature from the valley of Ceres.... see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Eileen T.
Pittsburgh, PA
Foodie Expert
Cannot believe how good this juice is. I'm sold. Amazon also sent me in error Cere's Passion Fruit. At first I was tempted to give it all away but have kept two-thirds of the Passion Fruit. You'll like it especially if you have elimination/constipation problems.// At one review I believe I said it was too expensive -- at $8.00 per box, which was totally incorrect. It comes to just over $3.00 per box, and excellent for use in recipes requiring mangos. // You'll love this pure juice.
Avril J.
Foodie Expert
Ceres juice is very popular in south Africa. I don't recall seeing this at my local grocery. This juice is fantastic and the best juice to compare with the actual fruit
of the juice
Grecia D.
Foodie Expert
love this. Is of very good quality and reliability. I recommend it with the eyes closed

😋😋😋💓💓
Avril J.
Foodie Expert
Where can i get this in Texas?