BY CEREMONIAL CANDLES

A simple yet elegant border surrounds powerful words from Song of Solomon in the "I HAVE FOUND THE ONE" wedding candle. I have found the one whom my soul loves" is the perfect reminder of love's endurance. Features Size - 9 x 3 Dia. in. Item Weight - 2.2 lbs. see more...

Ceremonial Candles I Have Found The One Unity Candle
Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of Ceremonial Candles I Have Found The One Unity Candle!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?