BY CERELAC #93 in Milk

Zuleima H.
Medley, FL
Soy una niñaaaaaa cuando tomo cerelac... lo amoooo! es un alimento para niños pero a mi aun me gusta mucho y por eso lo consumo cuando puedo!!!
Andreina M.
Very good to eat at breakfast, I like to prepare it when I do not feel like cooking, it is easy to prepare and very tasty.
Saleha H.
Muscat
This is my baby’s first solid food and she loves it. I buy it from carrefour. It is very tasty my baby loves to eat it everyday. I am it’s repeat consumer as my baby eats it everyday. I shall highly recommend it for baby nutrition needs.
Lakshmi C.
It was amazing and awesome.Taste is mind blowing.It is healthy for kids.There are different types of flavors