Cereal, 13 oz (368 g) - GENERAL MILLS, INC. uploaded by Delmy O.

BY GENERAL MILLS

Honey graham ridged cereal. Good source whole grain: This cereal provides at least 8 g of whole grain in each serving; Good source calcium; Excellent source of iron; 120 Calories per serving. Meets American Heart Association food criteria for saturated fat and cholesterol for healthy people over age 2. While many factors affect heart disease, diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of the disease. Exchange: 1-1/2 Starch. see more...

Cereal, 13 oz (368 g) - GENERAL MILLS, INC.

Start your review of Cereal, 13 oz (368 g) - GENERAL MILLS, INC.!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "These must be my all time favorite cereal, I love them!" in 1 review
Amber N.
Green Bay
Absolutely our favorite kind of cereal! The kids love it and so do we! The flavor is just as amazing as it was when I was a kid. Great value, great price! Healthy enough for a quick breakfast, maybe not for every day. I will buy this again, and again and again!
Amanda B.
If I was told I could only eat one kind of cereal for the rest of my life, Golden Grahams would be my choice. Hands down. A favorite since I was a kid...GG were always a special treat as they used to be the most expensive cereal in the grocery store. And, still today, they're pretty pricey compared to other General Mills cereals. But, they are so delicious that it's worth it.
Delmy O.
New Orleans, LA
This cereal is as sugary as lucky charms. Would recommend trying if before letting your kids eat it. I like this cereal personally but I don't like how quickly it gets soggy. YUK!!! Yes that's what it looks like. No filter on this pic.
Danielle K.
Flushing, NY
A childhood favorite, I recently bought Golden Grahams after not having had them for about 25 years and forgot how much I love them! My husband has already almost finished my giant box so I'm going to have to buy more. A great dessert recipe to try is sliced (try 'em frozen) bananas with drizzled honey, cinnamon and a sprinkling of Golden Grahams!
Carmen  M.
Tualatin , OR
This is my absolute favorite cereal! I wouldn't change it for any other cereal. The taste is so delicious and addicting. I can snack on this by itself also. All general mills have really tasty flavor.
Bambou L.
Sanibel, Florida
Golden Grahams have always been my favorite cereal, since i was like 5 years old lol. It's not too sugary like some cereal tend to be (e.g. cinnamon toast crunch). It has a really nice crunch to it too! Definitely my fav
Carol K.
Belleville, MI
This is my daughters favorite cereal. She lives how they look like "baby graham Crackers" I too agree that the taste is quite delicious as well. My daughter puts these in a bag, adds craisins and other things she likes, and makes a quick snack bag.
KayLee D.
Charlevoix, MI
Golden Grahams are life. They are crunchy and wonderful! Even when they get a little soggy, the crunch and flavor still last. The milk afterwards also tastes super sweet.
Melissa B.
saginaw, MI
My favorite cereal by far!! If you eat this dry it can make you incredibly thirsty, but when used with milk this is an amazing cereal!! It is sweet, but not too sweet, and very filling to me.
Taylor B.
Findlay, OH
This is my favorite cereal of all time;however, it has been proven to be one of the most unhealthy. Doesn't make me enjoy it any less. The Grahams literally taste like a graham cracker. They stay crunchy and golden.