CeraVe Therapeutic Hand Cream uploaded by Sarah B.CeraVe Therapeutic Hand Cream uploaded by AJ S.CeraVe Therapeutic Hand Cream uploaded by Kate P.

BY CERAVE

This Is A Vital Part Of A Daily Skin Care Routine To Moisturize And Protect Your Hands From Harmful Irritants And Allergens, So They Look And Feel Soft And Healthy. Ceramides Help Replace Lipid Levels In Damaged Skin To Repair, Restore And Maintain The Skin's Natural Barrier. Essential In Preventing Water Loss From The Skin Niacinamide Helps The Skin Produce More Natural Ceramides And Fatty Acids Essential For Repairing And Restoring The Skin Barrier. May Reduce Skin Redness Hyaluronic Acid Is An Essential Ingredient (Humectant) That Attracts Water To The Skin And Ensures That The Skin Remains Hydrated Non-Irritating; Non-Sensitizing Formula Is Alcohol And Fragrance Free; Water Resistant &Nbsp; see more...

• Does anyone have a comparison between this and Cetaphil's Intensi...1 Answers
Jeanett A.
Jeanett A.
Wellness Guru Expert
A family member gave me a sample of CeraVe Therapeutic Hand Cream to try cause I have dry skin and it work well with my skin. And I like it Cerave hand cream,so much I bought a full size hand cream.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
This lotion is so creamy and makes my hands feel so smooth. My hands get so dry in the winter. Last winter, this is the only thing that gave me relief.
Kate P.
Kate P.
Alexandria , VA
The best, I keep it at my desk and use it all the time! It keeps my hands soft, and my cuticles love it! There isn't a smell, so it is office friendly!
Erica M.
Erica M.
Brooklyn, NY
This product has great reviews and I really wanted to love it. Unfortunately, I didn't find it to be as great as everyone else. I have dry skin and while it did moisturize, I didn't feel any difference as compared to other lotions I've tried. I got mine at the dollar tree so I'm happy with it for the price that I paid, but I would probably have a different opinion if I payed full price for it at the drug store.
April B.
April B.
This moisturizer was recommended to me by a dermatologist because I kept getting rashes on my hands. It might be a bit expensive without a coupon or sale but it works very well for me!
Hannah T.
Hannah T.
Ringgold , GA
The dollar tree had a ton of these so I grabbed one to test. Now I'm kicking myself for not buying more. It's absolutely amazing.
Kelly R.
Kelly R.
Grandville, MI
I love the CeraVe Therapeutic Hand Cream because it is a great moisturizer for extremely dry hands. It is also water-resistant which is helpful because I wash my hands frequently throughout the day. My dermatologist recommended this product to me because I have eczema because I need to use a good moisturizing cream for my skin especially in the winter.
kat m.
kat m.
Austin, TX
Love CERAVE brand b/c the creams are thick and they stay on your body a long time so you feel properly moisturized. I have dry skin and took accuatane medicine so this brand was perfect for me. Only bad thing is the PRICE.
Nikol V.
Nikol V.
Trumbull, CT
I have extremely dry skin, borderline eczema specifically on my hands, I received a sample of this and absolutely loved how creamy and moisturizing it was. I also noticed that unlike most lotions you don't need to reapply every time you wash your hands which is a plus for me because I wash my hands a lot!! I will definitely invest in this product for my son who has severe eczema flare ups in the winter.
Christina C.
Christina C.
Pace, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
I was very impressed with this lotion. I used it at night before bed and it made my hands feel incredibly soft. I wouldn't recommend using it during the day, though, because it did take some time to absorb into the skin. Visit my blog at christinaschiccorner.com to read my more detailed review I posted about it.
Stacy N.
Stacy N.
San Diego, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Does anyone have a comparison between this and Cetaphil's Intensive Moisturizing Cream?