CeraVe Sunscreen Wet Skin Spray SPF 30

by CeraVe

CeraVe sunscreen is a broad spectrum SPF 30. Applies on wet or dry skin, lightweight and oil-free. Water resistant (80 minutes). Once applied to wet or dry skin, it forms a barrier that visibly repels water and retains ultimate protection. This lightweight formula spreads easily and dries with a clear finish. Ceramides help repair and restore the protective skin barrier. Suitable for all skin types. It's perfect for daily use on even the most sensitive skin.

El producto se absorbe rápido en la piel? CeraVe Sunscreen Wet Skin Spray SPF 30
Is this a good sunscreen to go with When looking at all the other options out there?
Why is this company not cruelty free yet ?
Start your review of CeraVe Sunscreen Wet Skin Spray SPF 30!
Product Highlights
Perfect for sensitive skin! Easy and quick application, easy to store, and works like a charm :)in reviews
Anne  K.
This was recommended to me by my dermatologist since I have sensitive skin. It has great sun protection and spray coverage, lasts long, and is absorbed/rubbed in very easily which makes it perfect for the beach. It has that sunscreen smell, but not overly so, which makes it easy to wear on a daily basis.
Brittany D.
Addison
This product doesn't feel heavy and leaves me feeling protected without clogging my pores!
Guadalupe T.
San Leandro, CA
Me gustan los productos de esta marca son muy buenos y este no es la excepción me encanta mucho usar lo más en estos días de verano
Jenn V.
Philadelphia , PA
Perfect for sun protection great if you have sensitive skin. I have very bad eczema and I don't get any redness
Melissa V.
Simi Valley, CA
I really like this spray sunscreen because it is so easy to use and I don’t have to spend an eternity rubbing in lotion. I do wish it was SPF 50 but it is an affordable price and still works really well.
Amina A.
Very good sunscreen. I'm all about proctection. Doesn't feel greasy when applied or sprayed. Will recommend.
Michelle G.
Lake Orion, MI
CeraVe Sunscreen Wet Skin Spray SPF 30 uploaded by Michelle G.
Absolutely LOVE this product not only for me, but for my three kids. The aerosol spray goes on easily and the coverage is just what we need on those hot and sunny days. I was lucky to find this product at TJMaxx and Marshall's at a reduced price over other stores!
Phyllis N.
Columbus, OH
Nothing flashy here but it provided good protection. It takes a bit of finesse when applying to get good coverage w/o the "white-out effect.
Lisa G.
Wood Ridge, NJ
I use this on the recommendation of my dermatologist. I had a precancerous skin lesion removed 6 months ago so she told me it's imperative that I use sunscreen every single day for the rest of my life and she says this brand is one of the best. It's light, with a nice faint scent and absorbs instantly without feeling heavy or sticky.
Lesley H.
Texarkana
Love this sun block. Leaves my skin feeling soft and protected. Has a lite smells. Not to strong. The price is right. And I will be buying again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...