Skin CareFacial SkincareCeraVe
Sunscreen Body Lotion, Spf 50 - 3 Oz, 3 Pack

Cerave Sunscreen Body Lotion, Spf 50 - 3 Oz, 3 Pack

by CeraVe

Free Shipping

Opinion on this sunscreen?
Is this good for melanin skin ?does it leave a white hue hue Is this good for melanin skin does it leave a white hue ?
Start your review of Cerave Sunscreen Body Lotion, Spf 50 - 3 Oz, 3 Pack!
Sandra E.
Los Angeles
Cerave Sunscreen Body Lotion, Spf 50 - 3 Oz, 3 Pack uploaded by Sandra E.
It’s good but that white cast it’s the worst and it makes your skin super dry..I don’t recommend if you have dry skin...
Manuela R.
Cerave Sunscreen Body Lotion, Spf 50 - 3 Oz, 3 Pack uploaded by Manuela R.
Purchased at: ULTA
I have been testing the products of this brand and the truth is that they are very good and at affordable prices I really recommend them super good
Sania K.
Really nice and perfect for protection however there is a considerable amount of white caste so if you have a darker skin tone this might not be for you.
Cori W.
Baker City, OR
Love this product so much. I use it everyday in my skincare routine. I’m so sad I didn’t find it until recently.
Aj J.
elizabeth city
BEWARE OF WHITE CAST if u are of any tan or darker skin tone. I am slightly tan and it turned me PURPLE !!!!
hal B.
atlanta
Purchased at: Target
great value. best mineral sunscreen for this price, just don’t use on face everyday if you’re prone to oily skin.
Brandi A.
Greenwood, SC
1,035 reviews
I love this! It is a sort of thick sunscreen before rubbing it in but it blends in nicely with little effort. I use this mainly on my face after applying all of my skincare products. I’m super impressed with it so far! It also hasn’t made me break out and has lasted a long time since I’ve had it since late last year!
Vivien C.
The white cast was INSANE, If I use the amount of sunscreen i am recommended to use then I’d be 10 tones lighter than my skin but I have some stars because the ingredients were great.
Julie G.
Cape Coral, FL
didnt make my skin sticky or greasy. definitely my preferred choice of sunscreen to wear throughout the day.
Déj E.
Cary
I recently tried this sunscreen as I’ve heard good things about it via skincare youtubers ... I have to say that I was very disappointed in this product as it left a very opaque white cast and made me look like I was wearing clown makeup! I also felt that that this product was very difficult to blend not just because of the white cast but because it was very hard to spread around my face and caused a lot of tugging and pulling which I want to avoid at all costs.