BY CERAVE

This Is Like No Other Sunscreen You've Ever Experienced. Apply To Wet Or Dry Skin For Powerful Protection From The Sun's Dangerous Rays. Once Applied To Wet Or Dry Skin, It Forms A Barrier That Visibly Repels Water And Retains Ultimate Protection. This New Lightweight Formula Spreads Easily And Dries With A Clear Finish. Suitable For All Skin Types. It's Perfect For Daily Use On Even The Most Sensitive Skin. Lightweight And Oil-Free Water Resistant (80 Minutes) With Ceramides And Hyaluronic Acid Helps Repair And Restore The Protective Skin Barrier Attracts Moisture To Top Layer Of The Skin Made In Canada see more...

CeraVe Suncare Sunscreen Spray SPF50
  • "This sunscreen offers great coverage and is great for those with sensitive skin." in 3 reviews
Jaclyn B.
Knoxville, TN
This sunscreen works well. It is easy to apply and lasts a long time. I love the smell and the bottle it comes in. I purchase this at Target.
I've heard good things about this brand from some youtube videos. These were being sold at Dollar Tree in the summer. I would give it a try.
Sarah C.
I really like this stuff. I reapply it throughout the day, but it stays on well, and at the same time comes off easily with body wash.
Kiah E.
Love it for myself and my son who has very sensitive skin. It's long lasting and easy to apply. I haven't experienced any sunburn.
Marisol V.
Detroit, MI
The summer where i live is so hot and i like this CeraVe Suncare Sunscreen Spray SPF50 and use it not only for the beach.
Gabriele R.
Colorado Springs
I swear by this brand. Its nice to have a sunscreen that doesnt make my face break out everytime i use it. Great product
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Gently easy to use smooth application not such oily residue it is light and it's pricey but I think worth it
Zandrea B.
San Diego, CA
Anything CeraVe I ADORE. Cerave's products are very trustworthy and doesn't clog your pores.
Mykaela R.
Dousman, WI
This was such a good product I love it I think every one should have the chance to try it
Maria R.
Lawrence, MA
Un producto bueno lo consigues en farmacias ayudan a problemas a la piel y económica
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
You like the cerave products ?
Emily B.
P C Beach, FL
Would this be okay for use on a child?
Kaylee S.
Marietta, GA
Where can you find this in stores or online? I love cereve products for my sensitive skin but have never found the sprays!
Hunter H.
Van Buren Twp, MI
Does this work for fair skin?
Prachi B.
Is it a clear spray or the white lotion kind?

back