CeraVe Suncare Sunscreen Spray SPF50

This Is Like No Other Sunscreen You've Ever Experienced. Apply To Wet Or Dry Skin For Powerful Protection From The Sun's Dangerous Rays. Once Applied To Wet Or Dry Skin, It Forms A Barrier That Visibly Repels Water And Retains Ultimate Protection. This New Lightweight Formula Spreads Easily And Dries With A Clear Finish. Suitable For All Skin Types. It's Perfect For Daily Use On Even The Most Sensitive Skin. Lightweight And Oil-Free Water Resistant (80 Minutes) With Ceramides And Hyaluronic Acid Helps Repair And Restore The Protective Skin Barrier Attracts Moisture To Top Layer Of The Skin Made In Canada see more...

CeraVe Suncare Sunscreen Spray SPF50
  • "This sunscreen offers great coverage and is great for those with sensitive skin." in 3 reviews
Sammi K.
Middlebrg Hts, OH
I use this to cover my new tattoos in the summer so they don't lose color and get irritated and burned and I absolutely love it. It's such a great price and I love their line of skin care. It's so easy to apply and long lasting!
Michelle S.
Snellville, GA
I can honestly say that this product is a pale girl's dream sunscreen! It's very light on the skin and doesn't leave any oily residue. I don't go to the pool or beach much, but when I do, I make sure that I am wearing it. The spray can helps me make sure I've reached those "difficult" spots, along with helping me apply an even layer on my skin.
Anne  K.
This was recommended to me by my dermatologist since I have sensitive skin. It has great sun protection and spray coverage, lasts long, and is absorbed/rubbed in very easily which makes it perfect for the beach. It has that sunscreen smell, but not overly so, which makes it easy to wear on a daily basis.
Danielle R.
Syracuse, NY
Another great gentle product from CeraVe! Not only is it super moisturizing and won't get oily, but the fact that it's a spray sunscreen is the best! Spray sunscreens are one of the best things that have come around in the past years.
Finds of B.
I love how effective CeraVe products are and also love spray sunscreen lotions. When these two combined, of course I jump in right away :) This product has a very light formula with no detectable smell, but it provides great protection.
kelsey f.
I love all of the CeraVe product line! They are gentle on the skin yet provide great moisture and protection! Also it is a light product so you don't feel greasy upon using this product! Defiantly a recommend.
sakeena a.
Lodi, CA
I trust all cerave products in their line they are extremely beneficial to your skin and never fail. This is an easy to go spray and very nice lasting quality you can buy and rely on.
Elizabeth K.
This is long lasting and has great coverage. We keep it with us for summer activities with the kids, as well as another can for when riding the motorcycle. Great stuff, great brand- can't say enough good!!
Kristina B.
Another amazing product from CeraVe! Sunscreen is uber important and this spray variety is easy to use, highly effective and doesn't feel as oily as others.
Tessa S.
Oswego, NY
I am a big fan of this sunscreen! I love the spray on option and it goes on smooth, not oily! The only issue I have is the price - that makes it a B for me.
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
You like the cerave products ?
Emily B.
P C Beach, FL
Would this be okay for use on a child?
Kaylee S.
Marietta, GA
Where can you find this in stores or online? I love cereve products for my sensitive skin but have never found the sprays!
Hunter H.
Van Buren Twp, MI
Does this work for fair skin?
Prachi B.
Is it a clear spray or the white lotion kind?