CeraVe Suncare Sunscreen Spray SPF30 uploaded by Cassie H.

CeraVe Suncare Sunscreen Spray SPF30

This Is Like No Other Sunscreen You've Ever Experienced. Apply To Wet Or Dry Skin For Powerful Protection From The Sun's Dangerous Rays. Once Applied To Wet Or Dry Skin, It Forms A Barrier That Visibly Repels Water And Retains Ultimate Protection. This New Lightweight Formula Spreads Easily And Dries With A Clear Finish. Suitable For All Skin Types. It's Perfect For Daily Use On Even The Most Sensitive Skin. Ceramides Help Repair And Restore The Protective Skin Barrier Hyaluronic Acid Attracts Moisture To The Top Layer Of The Skin Lightweight And Oil-Free Water Resistant (80 Minutes) Made In Canada see more...

• How is this compared to Neutragena's spray-on sunscreen?1 Answers
  • does the sunscreen work as well as their lotion?3 Answers
  • Can this be used on the face since its for sensitive skin? And if...3 Answers
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
I love CeraVe and this is one of my favorite sunscreens. You can use it wet or dry which is super convenient. Unlike other sunscreens it doesn't leave my skin feeling tight, it actually makes it feel more moisturized. It's good for sensitive skin and does not have a overpowering smell to it.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Cerave was one of the first skincare products I'd ever used, and their sunscreen always felt lighter/more elegant than most western brands to me. I was so excited when I saw this come in a spray can! This stuff goes on very evenly and dries down quickly, without leaving my skin feeling greasy or heavy. I don't use this on my face, but I'd definitely repurchase it for use on my body when I go to the beach, or when I know I'm going to be outside for extended amounts of time. Highly recommended!
Michele M.
The product was okay. My sister purchased it at Dollar Tree and it was worth a dollar. However, it is really greasy, sticky, and smells bad. I personally would not buy it again unless it was a dollar. The good thing about the product is that it did protect us from getting sunburn.
Michele S.
Berlin, CT
I just started using CeraVe products and they are wonderful. This sunscreen is no exception. The spray bottle makes it very convenient to use and it can be sprayed on the hands then used on the face if needed.
ALEX J.
Strongsville, OH
This sun screen is my favorite. Super light weight and gives great coverage from the harsh sun. Excellent smell(fragrance) to it. After applying no need to worry about getting sun burns. Packaging is excellent and price point too. Love their line of products.
Christina G.
Port Clinton, OH
This sun screen is great! It is an easy to apply spray and light weight. It provides great protection from the sun. I apply it on mine and my children's skin before going to the beach. It lasts all day, and I don't have to worry about anyone getting a painful sunburn.
Jordan C.
Sellersburg, IN
I use this on my son. I love this brand it works really well for sensitive skin. I use it too sometimes when I am out of my own. I would redolent this to parents for sure
Nicole T.
Madison, WI
I have sensitive skin and use CeraVe lotion daily. I was excited to see this sunscreen and try it. Perfect for sensitive skin. Use daily or anytime you're out in the sun.
irene m.
E Liverpool, OH

I love this product. My dermatologist introdused me to Cera product line, and I'm very happy she did.
This sunscreen is very light. The downfall to it is the smell it has after you apply it on your body... However it's not to bad.
Jen B.
Johnstown, PA
Great to throw in your swim or beach bag for touch ups on those little noses and cheeks. Works great for adults too!
irene m.
E Liverpool, OH
Is this product only for adults?
Tania H.
Winnipeg, MB
Can this be used on the face since its for sensitive skin? And if so, does it wear well under makeup?
Erica M.
Hector, AR
does the sunscreen work as well as their lotion?
Jennifer T.
How is this compared to Neutragena's spray-on sunscreen?
Tania H.
Winnipeg, MB
Is this water resistant for swimming or sweat resistant for those hot & humid days?