CeraVe Suncare Sunscreen Face SPF30 uploaded by Nikki A.

CeraVe Suncare Sunscreen Face SPF30

Developed With Dermatologists, This Sunscreen Is Like No Other You've Ever Experienced. Enjoy High Performance Protection From The Same Zinc Oxide Trusted By Lifeguards And Dermatologists, Now In A New Formula That Spreads Easily And&Nbsp;Dries With A&Nbsp;Clear Finish.&Nbsp;Perfect For Daily Use, Even On The Most Sensitive Skin. Invisiblezinc Technology Uses Naturally Sourced Microfine Zinc Oxide Ceramides Help Repair And Restore The Protective Skin Barrier Niacinamide Helps Skin Produce More Natural Ceramides And Fatty Acids Essential For Repairing And Restoring The Skin Barrier. May Reduce Skin Redness Hyaluronic Acid Attracts Moisture To The Top Layer Of The Skin Lightweight And Oil-Free Water Resistant (40 Minutes) Made In Canada see more...

• Would this be a good daily sunscreen? I use Aveeno currently but ...2 Answers
  • Is the formula a thin consistency or thick?1 Answers
  • Is this product help with hyperpigmentation?2 Answers
Katie G.
This stuff is amazing. I have a mix of Polish and Irish skin, so I can tan well, but usually I burn first. I bought this right before I went to the beach at the beginning of the summer (when I normally get my worst burns) and let me tell you, I didn’t burn at all! That is a miracle because I always burn! Not only did I not burn, but my face tanned so much! I got home from the beach and my sister was actually jealous because neither of us had ever gotten our faces to tan like that. I seriously love this sunscreen and will be buying it again next summer!
kelly B.
I wanted to love this product and haven't been let down by other cerave products. It's just not a very easy to use facial sunscreen. When I finish my moisturiser I have to put a small amount in my hand and rub it together. My face must be moisturised at the time or it will not sink into my face. So if I want to quickly apply some sunscreen to my face I can't or it will live a white cast. My husband remarked about some missed areas too. "I thought you applied your makeup weird" haha. It also has a slight tingling/burning sensation when applied. The only thing it has a going for it is the niacinamide. It has ceramides too but the consistency just won't sink in without your moisturiser being applied. I will finish off the bottle but it won't be a repurchase for me. I'm looking at la Roche Posay and mad hippie next.
Carly T.
Palmyra, VA
Highly effective sunscreen that kept my oil-prone skin breakout-free! I've found the SPF coverage to be comparable to other sunscreens, and the small bottle makes it easy to throw in a beach bag! It's my go-to face sunscreen now.
Nikki A.
Montgomery, AL
This is the first sunscreen that I've found that doesn't either make me look greasy or run into my eyes when I sweat (which it a lot while running, I live in the deep south). I like the matte finish (you can see in the pic, this is ~5 min. after applying). Took off a star because it doesn't always run in well. I have to look in the mirror for white streaks.
Hannah H.
I absolutely love CeraVe as a brand.. I struggled with severe acne and my dermatologist recommended CeraVe. I use their face wash, and moisturizer. I recently bought this sun screen for a vacation and although it worked, I can't stand the smell! It has an odd odor that I do not like! But it definitely saved my skin from burning!
Brandi S.
I love this sunscreen. I don't have to worry about it breaking me out. The zinc oxide actually blocks sun rays instead instead of just filtering. I noticed that my age spots don't return using zinc oxide, whereas they do with chemical sunscreens.
Luckie M.
Tuskegee Inst, AL
I love Cerave products but this one is awful. If you are not pale or if you have a touch of melanin this product will leave the ugliest white cast on you whether you wear it with or without makeup. Also, if you live in a humid climate this will make you as oily as the inside of a crisco bottle.
Shanna M.
Youngstown , OH
I want to love this product but I don't. I have a hard time with it not being fully absorbed into my skin. Throughout the day I will see white streaks on my face. However, I do like the spf protection.
Brittany E.
Moncks Corner, SC
This stuff is great! I have to use this brand for my daughter because she has very sensitive skin and eczema. This sunscreen protects her skin and doesn't irritate her
wini x.
I absolutely swear by this product. many people have not been satisfied due to the white cast on the face; however, I just use 1-2 pumps of the cerave moisturizer (or any moisturizer on hand) and the white sheen disappears. with this tip, i love the product.
Melissa Z.
Kingsport, TN
Is this product help with hyperpigmentation?
Jane S.
Would this be a good daily sunscreen? I use Aveeno currently but CeraVe kind of has my heart and I'd love to check it out.
Samantha W.
Leland, NC
Is the formula a thin consistency or thick?