BeautyFaceFacial SkincareCeraVe
Suncare Sunscreen Face SPF30

CeraVe Suncare Sunscreen Face SPF30

by CeraVe

Developed with Dermatologists, CeraVe 100% Mineral Sunscreen, Face Sunscreen with Zinc Oxide, SPF 30 provides broad spectrum protection with 100% mineral sunscreen that help reflect the sun's damaging UVA/UVB rays. Chemical-free, formulated with three essential ceramides that help restore the skin's natural barrier and lock in moisture long after.

- 100% mineral sunscreen without oxybenzone
- Zinc oxide & Titanium dioxide sunscreen filters
- Ceramides 1, 3 and 6-II
- Niacinamide

How to Use:
1. Apply this mineral sunscreen generously 15 minutes before sun exposure.
2. Suitable to use under makeup.
3. Reapply after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, at least every 2 hours.
Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.

Application Tips:
Mineral sunscreens form a barrier on the surface of the skin to reflect the sun's rays, and a white cast can sometimes remain after applying the product. Apply a small amount in the palm of your hands and rub them together. Apply to one area of the body at a time, rubbing well. The formula should spread easily leaving a lightweight, non-greasy feel. All sunscreens should be applied liberally for sun protection. It is essential to use any sunscreen product as directed.

- Fragrance-free, Paraben-free, Oil-free, Chemical-filter free

How to Use:
1. Apply this mineral sunscreen generously 15 minutes before sun exposure.
2. Suitable to use under makeup.
Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.

Application Tips:

Do you wear sunscreen under your makeup CeraVe Suncare Sunscreen Face SPF30 ?
Does this pil at all while prepping face for makeup?
Would you recommend CeraVe Suncare Sunscreen Face SPF30? I have sensitive skin and I am worried about breaking out.
Start your review of CeraVe Suncare Sunscreen Face SPF30!
How would you rate this product?
Stephanie P.
Salina, KS
CeraVe Suncare Sunscreen Face SPF30 uploaded by Stephanie P.
Purchased at: Target
I love Cerave. Their products are easy to locate locally, affordable, and always great quality. Sunscreen is a must, no matter where you are!
Fatima G.
N Hollywood, CA
CeraVe Suncare Sunscreen Face SPF30 uploaded by Fatima G.
Purchased at: CVS
It’s a good sunscreen I like it just because it does it’s job, it’s not oily, and is really nice at being moisturizing however one thing I don’t like is how it appears white on your face no matter what your complexion is it will leave a white residue so you have to blend it really well so that it goes away and your face doesn’t look white 👻 lol
Brandi J.
I love this sunscreen. I don't have to worry about it breaking me out. The zinc oxide actually blocks sun rays instead instead of just filtering. I noticed that my age spots don't return using zinc oxide, whereas they do with chemical sunscreens.
wini X.
I absolutely swear by this product. many people have not been satisfied due to the white cast on the face; however, I just use 1-2 pumps of the cerave moisturizer (or any moisturizer on hand) and the white sheen disappears. with this tip, i love the product.
sarah A.
Surfside, FL
CeraVe Suncare Sunscreen Face SPF30 uploaded by sarah A.
Very nice and pretty lightweight. It doesnt make your face too pale but people w darker skin might find it harder to wear. it smells pretty good
Kimberly  T.
Oxford, MS
1,232 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
Sunscreen is the most important and affordable skincare product you can buy. Follow my tutorial for how to apply without a white cast. This sunscreen is approved.
Kailey S.
Its alright. Doesn't break me out which is rare for sunscreen. Makes many people's faces turn lighter because it is very white. Im not trying to look like a ghost.
Alejandra L.
CeraVe Suncare Sunscreen Face SPF30 uploaded by Alejandra L.
CeraVe Suncare Sunscreen Face SPF30 uploaded by Alejandra L.
Purchased at: CVS
Me encanta. Primera vez que la uso ya quédate con este producto. Lo recomiendo gente
Lida M.
Las Vegas, NV
este producto es realmente bueno ? pork me la regalaron y me pinta todo no se si será a mi solamente alguien de ustdes lo ha usado vi k era un poco caro entonces no creo k lo vuelve a comprar
Morgan B.
N Little Rock, AR
I really like this product! It's very comfortable under makeup or by itself. I'm not as good as I should be when it comes to sunscreen but in the summer I tend to use it ALOT more. You get a ton of product for cheap. It doesn't have a strong fragrance and it's gentle. I love how it protects my face from the sun while keeping my skin feeling nice and moisturized. Highly recommend.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Naima  S.
Brooklyn, NY
Alisen Y.
il y a un an
Jennifer S. il y a un an
So my 8 year old daughter is covered head to toe with profound eczema and I use this on her. It doesn’t burn her skin and she doesn’t break out from it. Unfortunately, everyone’s skin issues are different and what works for us, may not work for you but if day that it’s definitely worth a shot. You’ll never know until you give it a go.
Kavita K.
Brampton, ON
Anu P. il y a un an
Its a good sunscreen, i love it. Try it on!!!
Stephanie P.
Salina, KS
Heather B. il y a un an
Mountain lake any day! I also have to wear sunscreen always. Unfortunately the last kind I bought did not work for me and I ended up with 2nd degree sun burn. I will not divulge which brand it was, but it was just purchased and was a big name.