BY CERAVE #49 in Sunscreen

New Developed with Dermatologists Broad Spectrum SPF 30 2 Invisible Zinc 3 Lightweight Oil-Free 4 Water Resistant 5 With Ceramides Niacinamide Developed with dermatologists, CeraVe SPF 30 Sunscreen for Face is like no other sunscreen you ve ever experienced. Enjoy powerful protection from the same zinc oxide trusted by lifeguards and dermatologists, now in a new lightweight formula that spreads easily and dries with a clear finish. Ceramides help repair restore the protective skin barrier. 2 Niacinamide helps the skin produce more natural ceramides and fatty acids essential for repairing and restoring the skin barrier. May also reduce skin redness. High performance, water resistant, suitable for all skin types. CeraVe Sunscreen is perfect for daily use on even the most sensitive skin. Invisible Zinc technology uses a revolutionary naturally sourced micro-fine

Theresa A.
Over the past three months I have changed my skincare regimen to CeraVe. I can certainly tell a difference for the better. The CeraVe sunscreen for the face is the last step in my skin care before I put on my make up. I have become very serious about sunscreen and I want the best ingredients which is what CeraVe has and I want a solid SPF which CeraVe provides add 30. The lotion feels nice and glides onto the skin. It does however leave a white cast, but I would rather have a light cast on my face then expose it to sun damage. It is easily covered with tinted moisturizer or foundation. This sunscreen also contains ceramides to help maintain the water/skin barrier of the face so I really like that. I will keep using this sunscreen because I know the ingredients are good for my face and I trust that it is shielding me from the harmful UVA/UVB rays of exposure.
Ashlee Z.
Ventura, CA
After reading many good reviews on this product and having my dermatologist recommend it, I was quick to run to my local Ulta to purchase since it was mandatory that I be using a sunscreen while using tretinoin cream. I stopped using it just after a couple of days because it did not work well with my oily skin at all. I’m a makeup artist and I noticed that my skin was getting extra oily and my foundation was not wearing the same even with primer, set powder and set spray! So I’m disappointed to say it did not work out for me. I gave it three stars because I think it may work well with normal to drier skin.
Rebecca A W.
Midland, GA
Cerave is one of my favorite brands for two reasons. They make damn good products and their stuff works. I have a severe vitamin d deficiency that has led to extreme sensitivity to sunlight. I easily get sun poisoning. This has not only protected, but soothed my skin and didn’t make me sticky (through multiple applications) in the unforgiving Georgia/Florida sun, and goes on well under my foundation.
•I•V•A•N•A• J.
Windermere, FL
I use this daily. It’s an ok facial sunscreen but it has its flaws. This sunscreen will leave a white cast on you if you don’t mix it with a regular moisturizer. I always mix it with my moisturizer because if I don’t my skin will look little bit lighter. It’s also a little thick but that’s not really a problem for me.
Veronica R.
Gainesville , FL
This sunscreen does its job as a sunscreen, but not so much as a moisturizer. It is affordable and would be great for someone without dry skin, but for me, it just doesn’t cut it. It was a great first step to getting me in the habit of wearing sunscreen everyday, though! Which is important since I live in Florida.
Cydnee K.
As said before I struggled with acne trough adolescence and early adult hood which led to me being put on acutane which is well known for drying out skin and being extra sensitive to sunlight/UV rays. This was liquid gold during that time keeping me protected from the sun and keeping my skin from drying out.
Amber W.
Fredericksbrg, VA
This is a face lotion with SPF that does not feel like you're putting on sunblock which is one of the main things I look for it doesn't break you out doesn't wear heavy I would most certainly suggest this
Sarah D.
Sparta, NJ
This is such a great product that doesn’t cause facial irritation or breakouts! It truly protects your skin, stays on even when sweating or swimming and doesn’t make your skin white! The best part is my dermatologist recommend i use it during the summer so I felt safe using it!
Julia Z.
Bloomington , IL
This is one of my favorite mineral sunscreens for the face. It is light and easy to blend, but it doesn’t dry out my skin. Other mineral sunscreens are too greasy or have too much silicone, but this one does not. I love that it is easy to find in stores, as well as its low price.
Eileen R.
I do like this sunscreen for when I am trying to keep makeup from fading. It allows a lot of grip so makeup adheres to it well. It has a slight white cast to it, so if that is something you dont like with your sunscreen, I would avoid this one. Does not break my skin out and is very cost effective.
Cindy C.
Roxbury , MA
Does this look white on face and feel thick?
isrA M.
Fuquay varina , NC
Is it good for oily skin? Does it last all day? Does it feel heavy on the skin?
Flora R.
San Francisco, CA
For those with deeper skin tones, does this leave a whitish residue?
cathy c.
Fair Oaks, CA
I have used the lotion but is the SPF greasy?
Carol J.
Does this product wear well under makeup?