CeraVe Suncare Sunscreen Body SPF50

Developed With Dermatologists, This Sunscreen Is Like No Other You've Ever Experienced. Enjoy High Performance Protection From The Same Zinc Oxide Trusted By Lifeguards And Dermatologists, Now In A New Formula That Spreads Easily, Dries Clear And Is Suitable For Daily Use, Even On The Most Sensitive Skin. Invisiblezinc Technology Uses Naturally Sourced Microfine Zinc Oxide Ceramides Help Repair And Restore The Protective Skin Barrier Lightweight And Oil-Free Water Resistant (80 Minutes) &Nbsp; Made In Canada see more...

• I'm just a little curious. Did anyone of you have any sor...2 Answers
Theresa A.
CeraVe Suncare Sunscreen Body SPF50 I love the sunscreen. I’ve been using it every day after I clean my face and put on my moisturizer. I like that it’s made by the CeraVe company because I have found their other products to be so mild and good for my skin. The sunscreen is broad spectrum so it is protecting me against all the harmful rays from the sun. It is SPF 50, which I am comfortable using as a daily sunbarrier. Because it is a CeraVe product it is also good for my skin. It is lightweight and oil free along with containing ceramides to protect my skins natural moisture barrier. This mineral sunscreen contains titanium dioxide and zinc oxide as it’s mineral barrier. However I have been pleased with the results after I apply it to my skin and it has a chance to settle, there is only a very slight white cast and not anything like you normally see with mineral sunscreen. I feel confident with that on my face without covering it with make up.
Angie B.
Bronx, NY
The best sunscreen I've tried so far! My skin is very sensitive & this works wonders! And very affordable got it at my local dollar tree for $1!! Every where else charges so much.. CeraVe Suncare Sunscreen Face Lotion SPF 30
Rachel D.
Spokane Vly, WA
This sunscreen doesn't have too strong of a scent and is perfect for my super fair super sensitive skin. It kept me from being burned, and only needed to reapply a couple times throughout the day. I would recommend it to anyone in the market for a good sunscreen
Maria C.
Victorville, CA
I just started using this since I've been trying a lot of different products looking for the perfect sunscreen for my sensitive skin. This is just right because it isn't sticky and it does the job well of protecting the skin considering it has SPF50. You just have to blend it really well to avoid a white cast. Will repurchase.
Kitty K.
I love this sunscreen. This is my go to summer sunscreen. It helps me so much with protecting my face from the sun. I never get burned when wearing this. It does have a white cast but it rubs in easily.
Lisa N.
AMSTERDAM, NY
Cerave makes a great sunscreen! It doesn't make your skin feel oily and gross. And it doesn't cake on it rubs in well. And again most importantly it doesn't feel like you rolled around in oil or male you feel sticky and icky!
melissa c.
Any CeraVe product is absolutely amazing on any type of skin. Its soft to the skin and leaves your skin completely moisturized. Also a number one product to care for anyone who has eczema.
Christine N.
Andover, NJ
I've used this but a few times and because of it being more a sunscreen it's a bit oily but not as much as other brands. It also doesn't smell as much which is a plus.
Kelly R.
Grandville, MI
I love this sunscreen. It works great on my sensitive skin. I don't have to worry about my eczema breaking out when I use the product and can still have great protection from the sun.
Kaylah T.
I have used the cerave body wash well the face wash and always been satisfied. I have never used this but I can say the company is good just like Cetaphil
valerie m.
I'm just a little curious. Did anyone of you have any sort of reaction using this product?