CeraVe Sun Protection uploaded by Faye B.CeraVe Sun Protection uploaded by Michelle G.

BY CERAVE

CeraVe sunscreen is a broad spectrum SPF 30. Applies on wet or dry skin, lightweight and oil-free. Water resistant (80 minutes). Once applied to wet or dry skin, it forms a barrier that visibly repels water and retains ultimate protection. This lightweight formula spreads easily and dries with a clear finish. Ceramides help repair and restore the protective skin barrier. Suitable for all skin types. It's perfect for daily use on even the most sensitive skin. see more...

• Does this brand cause breakouts for those with sensitive,...2 Answers
CeraVe Sun Protection
  • "Perfect for sensitive skin! Easy and quick application, easy to store, and works like a charm :)" in 64 reviews
Markie W.
Chester CA
Review for: CeraVe Sun Protection, SPF 30 Sunscreen Spray, 5 Ounce more...
Great protection from the sun! Smells super yummy and I’ve used it the past three summers. Super soft spray and is a bit greasy but still an awesome sunscreen. I would so buy again just based on the sunscreens smell of maple syrup!!
Sapphire D.
Vineyard, UT
I really like this sunscreen! It feels so light on my skin and it's very effective. It definitely met my expectations! The smell is actually really nice too! It doesn't smell like your normal sunscreen! I would totally recommend!
hales h.
East Leroy, MI
i like CeraVe products so i chose to try out this sunscreen. works just fine. no better or worse than any other sunscreen. i put it on when i got out in the sun for long periods of time. i hate putting cream on so i prefer spray.
Celina F.
Westlake, OH
Review for: CeraVe Sun Protection, SPF 30 Sunscreen Spray, 5 Ounce more...
I love and prefer spray sunscreens verses creams for coverage purposes. This one doesn’t clog pores and I got a coupon for it from my Dermatologist and grabbed it from CVS with some extracare bucks. Would absolutely buy again.
Ashley F.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I did not like this product at all. I purchased it at the DollarStore (of all places)!! It smelled HORRIBLE. I will not buy again and I do not recommend this to anyone. I'm not sure if that's the normal smell or it's just old (because I bought from dollar store..)
Sidney D.
Wagoner , OK
Review for: CeraVe Sun Protection, SPF 50 Sunscreen Stick, 0.45 Ounce more...
CeraVe Sun Protection I used this a lot in the summer and it really works. My face didn't hardly change because the spf in it works so well. If you are looking for good face protection against the sun I would recommend.
Emma M.
Not for your face. It made my face really oily. Great for the arms especially if you apply it heavily where your tshirt sleeve ends so that it minimizes the obvious tan lines that could come up from too much repeated sun exposure. Besides the oil face and grimy feeling it leaves on me, the products works.
Fawzia E.
I bought this sunscreen at Walmart, it is also available at Walgreens cvs and other drug stores. It's very affordable. I will say it did make my face very oily but most sunscreens do. It did protect me from sun burn though!
Mia S.
Rockville, MD
Like all CeraVe products they are highly recommended by my dermatologist! The application is smooth, light and long-lasting. My skin feels hydrated without the intensity of most sunscreens which are heavy and goopy! CeraVe products are absolutely marvelous!
Courtney P.
Pekin, IL
I love this sunscreen. I would highly recommend it. It's a good value for what you will get and how much is in it. This defiantly met my expectations. I am a first time user and I would encourage you to try it out too!
Megan M.
Brady, NE
Does this brand cause breakouts for those with sensitive, acne-prone skin?