CeraVe Sun Protection uploaded by Faye B.CeraVe Sun Protection uploaded by Michelle G.

BY CERAVE

CeraVe sunscreen is a broad spectrum SPF 30. Applies on wet or dry skin, lightweight and oil-free. Water resistant (80 minutes). Once applied to wet or dry skin, it forms a barrier that visibly repels water and retains ultimate protection. This lightweight formula spreads easily and dries with a clear finish. Ceramides help repair and restore the protective skin barrier. Suitable for all skin types. It's perfect for daily use on even the most sensitive skin. see more...

• Does this brand cause breakouts for those with sensitive,...2 Answers
CeraVe Sun Protection
  • "Perfect for sensitive skin! Easy and quick application, easy to store, and works like a charm :)" in 64 reviews
Tiara J.
Gainesville
Review for: CeraVe Sun Protection, SPF 30 Sunscreen Spray, 5 Ounce more...
This product works very well with protecting your body fro the sun.this product was very gentle.it was very effective it kept from sun burns.I feel that the value is good.i don’t think there is no room for improvement because it is very good.
Sharon K.
CeraVe has the best products. They work well and don't irritate your skin. Extremely sensitive on the face, as is all of their products. Very effective and I would highly recommend it. I am a repeated user and love all of the CeraVe products.
Keje K.
Bellevue
Review for: CeraVe Sun Protection, SPF 30 Sunscreen Spray, 5 Ounce more...
I typically like Cerave products, but was not impressed with this one. I applied this when I was in Hawaii before I went into the water, but emerged burnt! This may be a user error here, since this sunscreen is not advertised as waterproof.
elainia t.
This was amazing! This product worked so good! I honestly love this product! This product should be worth so much more! I use there products all the time! It went above my expectations!  It’s so great so I would recommend this to all! Everyone in my family loves this!
Elizabeth S.
Columbus, GA
Love CeraVe products, they are great for people with sensitive skin looking for skincare products at an affordable price. sunscreen can get expensive, but lets be real, if it does its job and protects your skin from the sun without looking streak-y or crazy and is long lasting, I will always go with CeraVe
Corin M.
CeraVe products are great for all skin types. I especially enjoy using their sunblock. It is not greasy or oily. It absorbs into the skin and has great coverage. It is a bit expensive, but for high quality sunscreen it's worth it.
Hollie N.
Columbus, OH
Love how lightweight it is! Also doesn't leave your face feeling sticky and the odor is tolerable for sure. You do have to liberally apply it though. I bought it at target and would buy again! Just wish it was a little less expensive
Kylie B.
Bardstown, KY
Review for: CeraVe Sun Protection, SPF 30 Sunscreen Spray, 5 Ounce more...
I use this because it’s great on my sensitive skin and I never have it causing me any issues like rashes or bumps like a lot of others do. It’s also super comfortable on the skin. It sits really comfortably on my skin without any sticky feeling
Kim T.
Cape Coral, FL
Review for: CeraVe Sun Protection, SPF 50 Sunscreen Stick, 0.45 Ounce more...
CeraVe is typically a brand on the speedy aide but it’s worth it. This product is light. You don’t get the goopy feeling like the other brands. I have eczema so my skin is sensitive to a lot of products but this one is a must have.
Mary C.
Great and protective. Dermatologist recommend for me. Helps with sensitive facial skin. I recommend this product. Left no greasy residue and was purchased at a great price point and can be bought in drug stores as well as make up counters.
Megan M.
Brady, NE
Does this brand cause breakouts for those with sensitive, acne-prone skin?