CeraVe Sun Protection uploaded by Faye B.CeraVe Sun Protection uploaded by Michelle G.

BY CERAVE

CeraVe sunscreen is a broad spectrum SPF 30. Applies on wet or dry skin, lightweight and oil-free. Water resistant (80 minutes). Once applied to wet or dry skin, it forms a barrier that visibly repels water and retains ultimate protection. This lightweight formula spreads easily and dries with a clear finish. Ceramides help repair and restore the protective skin barrier. Suitable for all skin types. It's perfect for daily use on even the most sensitive skin. see more...

• Does this brand cause breakouts for those with sensitive,...2 Answers
CeraVe Sun Protection
  • "Perfect for sensitive skin! Easy and quick application, easy to store, and works like a charm :)" in 64 reviews
haley g.
arlington
Review for: CeraVe Sun Protection, SPF 50 Sunscreen Stick, 0.45 Ounce more...
As I said in my last review I do not like sprays or creams the stick was the best option for me it definitely protected me from the sun I feel that he did a great job price value it’s great I love it I would definitely buy this again and I would recommend it to many people
Jennifer V.
San Diego, CA
I like that this is made by the company that makes face products as I feel more confident that it isn't overly oily or full of ingredients not suited for the face. I've had good luck with this product doing its job but keeping my complexion feeling clean and fresh still.
Rachel S.
Lake Linden, MI
interesting product worked very well and didnt leave a greasy or oily feel to my skin. it didnt clog my pores etc. it is easy to use and works great where i dont have to reapply it much . it went beyond what i thought it would do and id highly recommend it to others.
monica f.
Woodhaven, NY
My sister who works for a derm gave me a bottle of this and it worked so well for all of my family. my daughter who is a caramel color naturally burns easily and this prevented her from sunburn. It also has an easy applicator which makes it easy for children and minimal rubbing in.
Kiersten B.
Riverton
This product definitely gets the job done, but it makes your skin a little oily. I only used this product a few times and each time I would end up with some little blemishes; I like the sunscreen b/c it does protect buuuut I would say for the price it is worth it
Hannah B.
This sunscreen is affordable and works nicely. The spray mechanism enables for easy application and much less of a hassle. It met my expectations and protected my skin from the hot sun;no burns in sight! I'd definitely recommend it to anyone in need of a good sunscreen.
Poonam P.
Bronx, NY
Not greasy on the skin at all. Doesn't cause any sweating as you step outside. A good sunscreen for the price and very affordable. It was my first time using it and was effective. All cerave products work amazing for all skin type but great for sensitive skin
Maggie B.
Review for: CeraVe Sun Protection, SPF 50 Sunscreen Stick, 0.45 Ounce more...
The stick product isn't as good as the lotion product because you can't really reach into the small crevices and it only works for like large areas including your forehead and cheeks. But I would buy it again because it does protect my skin a lot from the sun.
Shannon O.
CeraVe is one of my favorite skin care brands because I know it won't break me out! So, of course, when I needed sun screen, I knew where to go! This smells so good and feels so nice and cooling on the skin. It definitely protects from the sun, too! No burn here
Jessica G.
Lomita, CA
I typically don't need a lot of sunscreen so the spray helps with coverage. I love how it isn't like spraying bug spray and it definitely exceeded my expectations! I would definitely recommend to anyone who is over the thick sunscreen layers ;)
Megan M.
Brady, NE
Does this brand cause breakouts for those with sensitive, acne-prone skin?