CeraVe Sun Protection uploaded by Faye B.CeraVe Sun Protection uploaded by Michelle G.

BY CERAVE

CeraVe sunscreen is a broad spectrum SPF 30. Applies on wet or dry skin, lightweight and oil-free. Water resistant (80 minutes). Once applied to wet or dry skin, it forms a barrier that visibly repels water and retains ultimate protection. This lightweight formula spreads easily and dries with a clear finish. Ceramides help repair and restore the protective skin barrier. Suitable for all skin types. It's perfect for daily use on even the most sensitive skin. see more...

• Does this brand cause breakouts for those with sensitive,...2 Answers
CeraVe Sun Protection
  • "Perfect for sensitive skin! Easy and quick application, easy to store, and works like a charm :)" in 64 reviews
Luukia M.
I absolutely love love this product. I am one that has a hard time with lotion sun screen moisturizer applied directly to my face. My makeup never sits right on it. But I am really enjoying the application of this product. I use after my skin care steps and when I spray this product it quickly sinks into my skin. I love it
Caelan C.
West Sayville, NY
I really like this product and how big it works amazingly but be sure when applying it that you don't miss any spots can definitely be a little bit tricky miss your run in and jump on the weather right away after putting that on because it does come off pretty quickly but like I had a pie a lot but you are invited
Jennie M.
New Castle
Hands down the best sunscreen brand out there. Sprays on evenly, pump doesn't clog and doesn't feel greasy on my skin. The packaging is sweet and simple. I've been using this product for over 5 years and even use on my 9 year old daughter. Great sun protection that doesn't irritate my skin. Highly recommend.
Alexia R.
Dayton
Review for: CeraVe Sun Protection, SPF 30 Sunscreen Spray, 5 Ounce more...
I like this sun protection spray!it protects your skin from the sun and you just spray and go! It does not feel very sticky like the other sun protecting sprays. I recommend it to others and I will use this again. If you like sun protecting sprays and like it being none sticky this is the product for you.
Grayce H.
Saint Paul, MN
This product was so good! I found it to be extremely useful and thought it was very effective. The product itself was not oily and I did not have a problem with the formula. It definitely met my expectations and I will buy it again. I recommend this to anyone and everyone for good sun coverage.
angel p.
Marcus Hook, PA
Review for: CeraVe Sun Protection, SPF 30 Sunscreen Spray, 5 Ounce more...
I didn’t like this one at all. It was oily. It was too expensive for a product that I feel doesn’t work. I still got sunburn it just wasn’t as bad as it would have been. I had to re apply this every 2 hours which got very annoying when spending the day at the water park. I wouldn’t buy this again.
Ariel F.
A little bit too oily for me to use again but it was okay. I would use it on my body but definitely not my face again-was afraid of breaking out. Good packaging. Probably wouldn't buy it again though.
Bridget R.
Pflugerville, TX
I love how this does not have a greasy feel to it. It leaves your skin feeling soft, and looking radiant. Lasts through water, and does not clog your pores. It is very affordable, and works great! Better than the banana boat, for sure! Give it a try, you won't be disappointed!
Faye B.
pennhills pa
Review for: CeraVe Sun Protection, SPF 50 Sunscreen Stick, 0.45 Ounce more...
Use this on my new tattoo to keep it from being harmed by the sun. It was gentle on my skin and didn't cause any reactions or anything. I think the packaging helps me apply it easier. I would recommend this to everyone!
Itzel P.
I like this sunscreen, i use a lot of products from this brand and that is because I love it! I have dry skin and this brand is the best if you have dry skin because it doesnt irritate your skin at all. It onyl helps which is the best part about it. I will recommend any time!
Megan M.
Brady, NE
Does this brand cause breakouts for those with sensitive, acne-prone skin?