CeraVe Sun Protection uploaded by Faye B.CeraVe Sun Protection uploaded by Michelle G.

BY CERAVE

CeraVe sunscreen is a broad spectrum SPF 30. Applies on wet or dry skin, lightweight and oil-free. Water resistant (80 minutes). Once applied to wet or dry skin, it forms a barrier that visibly repels water and retains ultimate protection. This lightweight formula spreads easily and dries with a clear finish. Ceramides help repair and restore the protective skin barrier. Suitable for all skin types. It's perfect for daily use on even the most sensitive skin. see more...

• Does this brand cause breakouts for those with sensitive,...2 Answers
CeraVe Sun Protection
  • "Perfect for sensitive skin! Easy and quick application, easy to store, and works like a charm :)" in 64 reviews
thayalan d.
This product thé one thing that i love To use in summer ..the freshness and thé smoothness ils gives is everything
Rae C.
I use this for my toddler she has extreme eczema and dry skin cerave is excellent for eczema it doesn't dry her out
Blaj L.
Bethaunsen
1,568 reviews
They are my favourite and I love it, it a very serious company that is why I care about everything about them!
Michele L.
Toronto, ON
Love their face cream so I tried the sunscreen. Nice smell. Soaks in quickly. Good coverage and sun protection.
Yerisbel S.
very good for skin care ... protects you from impurities, cleans every part of your body and generates softness
Melissa P.
Super light, super clean feeling, and lasts quite a while before having to reapply! This one is my favorite!
Rebeca E.
México
Me encanta esta marca, ya que cuida mi piel de una forma increíble, no me hace sentir grasosa cuando lo uso.
Amy C.
Very good sun block protection and I always use it doesn't leave a sticky residue and smells really good.
Dharma K.
When I'' nice and crusty tan and my skin starts peeling off i think "CeraVe" sun protection at its best
Jackson A.
Amadora
Review for: CeraVe Sun Protection, SPF 30 Sunscreen Spray, 5 Ounce more...
Lindo marca maravilhosa e cheiroso super recomendo para todos ... incrível e lindo demais
Megan M.
Brady, NE
Does this brand cause breakouts for those with sensitive, acne-prone skin?