CeraVe Sun Protection uploaded by Faye B.CeraVe Sun Protection uploaded by Michelle G.

BY CERAVE

CeraVe sunscreen is a broad spectrum SPF 30. Applies on wet or dry skin, lightweight and oil-free. Water resistant (80 minutes). Once applied to wet or dry skin, it forms a barrier that visibly repels water and retains ultimate protection. This lightweight formula spreads easily and dries with a clear finish. Ceramides help repair and restore the protective skin barrier. Suitable for all skin types. It's perfect for daily use on even the most sensitive skin. see more...

• Does this brand cause breakouts for those with sensitive,...2 Answers
CeraVe Sun Protection
  • "Perfect for sensitive skin! Easy and quick application, easy to store, and works like a charm :)" in 64 reviews
divya m.
It’s my holy grail sunscreen.After trying a lot of other sunscreens which dint suit my skin ,I tried this out of no hopes ,but this standard out to be best suited for my skin.It doesn’t leave any residue after application.Doesnt make my skin oily at all.
Tatiana L.
North York, VA
Awesome sun brand for sun protection. Works well and does what it's supposed to do and smells nice. First time user but I'll definitely use it again in the future and I bought it at a drug store :)
Nicolly M.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Gosto bastante desse produto, bem flexível podendo ser usado a noite ou de dia. Uso o ano todo também tanto no verão quanto inverno. Recomendo e indico. Marca confiável, se está na dúvida de adquirir você pode se jogar sem medo
liliana r.
coatzacoalcos ver.
This protector is suitable for all skin types as it contains no oils and dries very fast and can also be applied in wet and dry skin and resists water
Asmaa T.
I love this product so much it is great and the company has to produce a lot of it, it is wonderful in use. I love it so much and wish to win it
Lucia H.
I love this sunscreen, it works so well at keeping my skin sunburn free. I use this all the time and year around. It’s gentle and amazing.
Yenny d.
Es bueno, cumple con su funcion que es protegerte del sol, a mi me parecio que es efectivo.

Lo compro cada vez que se gasta.
Doaa M.
dammam
Mark is well known and very good

I use them for years and I and my friends and I do not need the house and I advise others to use it
vanny e.
guatemala
Este protector solar es super espectacular. Evita que me queme y es super fuerte sin lastimar mi piel y eso es muy importante para mi
Malika A.
Telford
Amazing product. Worked amazing with my skin. Would definitely recommend!! Did not feel Blochy or irritating at all. Great quality
Megan M.
Brady, NE
Does this brand cause breakouts for those with sensitive, acne-prone skin?