CeraVe Sun Protection uploaded by Faye B.CeraVe Sun Protection uploaded by Michelle G.

BY CERAVE

CeraVe sunscreen is a broad spectrum SPF 30. Applies on wet or dry skin, lightweight and oil-free. Water resistant (80 minutes). Once applied to wet or dry skin, it forms a barrier that visibly repels water and retains ultimate protection. This lightweight formula spreads easily and dries with a clear finish. Ceramides help repair and restore the protective skin barrier. Suitable for all skin types. It's perfect for daily use on even the most sensitive skin. see more...

• Does this brand cause breakouts for those with sensitive,...2 Answers
CeraVe Sun Protection
  • "Perfect for sensitive skin! Easy and quick application, easy to store, and works like a charm :)" in 64 reviews
Kon K.
Review for: CeraVe Sun Protection, SPF 50 Sunscreen Stick, 0.45 Ounce, CeraVe Sun Protection, SPF 30 Sunscreen Spray, 5 Ounce more...
Super I like this product,with good quality and super amazing to me I like so much !!!!
Amanda W.
Kansas City, KS
Love this product!! Doesn't make your skin sticky or slippery! Very affordable as well.
kim a.
los angeles
Create it’s just the best products that they have I just live them so freakin much and
Jennifer L.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this sunscrean it's amazing and keeps my skin nice and safe. I love this product
Maylee G.
Lehigh Acres
Is really good for protection the skin , my skin feels great after using this product
Rebecca G.
Dearborn, MI
Love that it's a spray would recommend to anyone love the brand have a few dif items
Sharon K.
Wilmington, DE
It is okay I like other sunscreen better but this one is decent and works but is okay
Andrea S.
Jersey city , NJ
This product does not leave skin feeling weird or oily and has a nice scent to it ,
Valenna P.
Cape Coral, FL
I don't like it to be honest, I prefer neutrogena o Banana Boat for sun protection
Katie R.
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: CeraVe Sun Protection, SPF 30 Sunscreen Spray, 5 Ounce more...
This doesn’t leave my skin too greasy but still moisturizes really nicely. It doesn’t smell weird or feel like too much on my skin when I reapply.
Megan M.
Brady, NE
Does this brand cause breakouts for those with sensitive, acne-prone skin?