CeraVe Sun Protection uploaded by Faye B.CeraVe Sun Protection uploaded by Michelle G.

BY CERAVE

CeraVe sunscreen is a broad spectrum SPF 30. Applies on wet or dry skin, lightweight and oil-free. Water resistant (80 minutes). Once applied to wet or dry skin, it forms a barrier that visibly repels water and retains ultimate protection. This lightweight formula spreads easily and dries with a clear finish. Ceramides help repair and restore the protective skin barrier. Suitable for all skin types. It's perfect for daily use on even the most sensitive skin. see more...

• Does this brand cause breakouts for those with sensitive,...2 Answers
CeraVe Sun Protection
  • "Perfect for sensitive skin! Easy and quick application, easy to store, and works like a charm :)" in 64 reviews
Alee L.
Las Vegas
Has to be one of all time favorite for me and my daughter durong the vegas heat thats for sure
Basilia F.
Cranston, RI
It's a pretty good product. Typically used when out and about to protect my skin from the sun.
Tabitha M.
Just discovered this brand . Works well . Easy to use . Not greasy . The packaging is alright .
Jam D.
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: CeraVe Sun Protection, SPF 30 Sunscreen Spray, 5 Ounce more...
U use this on my daughter. She has sensitive skin. It’s light weight and great. Decent price
Dori G.
pittsburgh, PA
Great product: worth the extra money from a brand I trust for my skin. Exceeded expectations
CeraVe was recommended to me by my surgeon after surgery for breast cancer. I wear this daily
Rose R.
Venezuela, VE
I have used this product once and ins pretty good, but i prefer a product of more protection
Trisha L.
Great product. Protects your skin and it isn't too oily!! Non sticky too which is always good
Rabia R.
Conroe, TX
Great sunscreen to use. I will keep using this it's gentle on the skin. It's not too pricey.
Whitney R.
Atlanta, GA
Love CeraVe because it doesnt make me breakout and still has SPF. This brand is fantastic!
Megan M.
Brady, NE
Does this brand cause breakouts for those with sensitive, acne-prone skin?