CeraVe Sun Protection uploaded by Faye B.CeraVe Sun Protection uploaded by Michelle G.

BY CERAVE

CeraVe sunscreen is a broad spectrum SPF 30. Applies on wet or dry skin, lightweight and oil-free. Water resistant (80 minutes). Once applied to wet or dry skin, it forms a barrier that visibly repels water and retains ultimate protection. This lightweight formula spreads easily and dries with a clear finish. Ceramides help repair and restore the protective skin barrier. Suitable for all skin types. It's perfect for daily use on even the most sensitive skin. see more...

• Does this brand cause breakouts for those with sensitive,...2 Answers
CeraVe Sun Protection
  • "Perfect for sensitive skin! Easy and quick application, easy to store, and works like a charm :)" in 64 reviews
Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
First and foremost I'll warn you that the scent is pretty strong and it disperses and lingers a bit due to the spray applicaton method. I applied it to my shoulders and chest because those are the areas that I tend to get sunburn. I was out in the sun at the beach for several hours. I did get some minor color but no sunburn or redness. It left my skin feeling moisturized yet not dry, clammy, or greasy and it stayed put through sweat and mist. I didn't swim so I can't comment on it's longevity after repeated water exposure.
Jackie S.
Carpentersvle, IL
I think this product so much it really does protect from the sun for a really long periods of time and the best part is that it smells pretty much like nothing. It does not have the strong sun block smell so I love it. It also has the two most important ingredients for sun block to have. The only reason I knocked off one star is cause it is a little hard to rub in completely without leaving a somewhat white cast. Great price for the product you get would for sure recommend.
Jazmin M.
Best Sunblock in the world, I also ot these on sale at the store so it helps but I would admit I know I'm going to pay full price because every penny is worth it.
 What I like about the CeraVe Sunblock spray is that in fact it is a spray Sunblock but it Mists instead of harshly spraying so You can apply an even coat of sunblock all over and not miss any spots by having to rub it all  in by hand
Tracy T.
This was a good product. I have sensitive skin which was why I picked this one. I found it very effective and I did not burn. It was very good to apply evenly and I did not break out which means it was gentle enough for my skin. I have bought this more than once and will most likely use again.
lulu w.
My mom first bought this just to test it out and we ended up buying five more! It effectively protected my skin, while smelling great, but was pretty expensive for the size so I took a star off. However, if you have the extra dollars it is worth it to buy the sunscreen!
Sharon G.
Pittsburgh, PA
My dermatologist always recommends Ceravue products and so I decided to use this sunscreen this summer.  It has been great! No burns!  I have had skin cancer so it is very important to me to not burn.  I will keep a can of this sun protection so it can be used year round, along with the facial sunscreen by Ceravue.   CeraVe Sun Protection
Fatima V.
Hutto, TX
This is honestly like any other sunscreen in my experience. I purchased this at my local grocery store recently and the pricing was alright. The scent isn't that bad, but it also isn't the most pleasant scent. I would say that this isn't something that you have to pick up but if it's there and you don't have a sunscreen in mind, this might be worth testing.
Lauren K.
Seneca, SC
I like Cerave products in general so I may be biased, but I liked the sunscreen a lot. It works well, doesn't hurt my sensitive skin, and is a decent price. I dislike the spray sunscreen in general and this one is no different which is why I'm only giving it 4 stars. I prefer the cream sunscreens in general. So I'll probably try the Cerave cream ones. :)
Zeenat D.
I use CeraVe just about every day under my makeup. It is very gentle on skin and not at all oily. It disappears in seconds and feels very light. I will definitely buy this product again. It comes in a very nice packaging and convenient to store. I would again recommend this product to everyone.
Geraldine A.
New Bedford
I have really sensitive skin and most products either cause me to break out or leaves my skin red and blotchy. This product did not irritate my skin at all. I gave it 3 stars because it doesn't rub in skin very well. It is prettt noticeable. I'm fair skinned and you can see it so I'm sure it's even worse for people with darker skin
Megan M.
Brady, NE
Does this brand cause breakouts for those with sensitive, acne-prone skin?