CeraVe Sun Protection uploaded by Faye B.CeraVe Sun Protection uploaded by Michelle G.

BY CERAVE

CeraVe sunscreen is a broad spectrum SPF 30. Applies on wet or dry skin, lightweight and oil-free. Water resistant (80 minutes). Once applied to wet or dry skin, it forms a barrier that visibly repels water and retains ultimate protection. This lightweight formula spreads easily and dries with a clear finish. Ceramides help repair and restore the protective skin barrier. Suitable for all skin types. It's perfect for daily use on even the most sensitive skin. see more...

• Does this brand cause breakouts for those with sensitive,...2 Answers
CeraVe Sun Protection
  • "Perfect for sensitive skin! Easy and quick application, easy to store, and works like a charm :)" in 64 reviews
Courtney T.
Accokeek , MD
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s good dermatologist recommend these products to me so I love this brand and even there lotion
Jasmin C.
Richmond , Ca
My mom makes me wear this I don't love it but o have nothing against it either. I guess it's okay
Taylor B.
Brandon, MS
My favorite sunscreen! I never miss a spot with this! It is easy to carry around and easy to use!
Kelsey M.
Ruston, LA
CeraVe works to make sure your pores do not clog, while protecting my delicate skin from the sun.
Stephany C.
Bronx, NY
I tried the one for dry skin and i have to say that they are the best of the best totally in love
Samantha H.
Abingdon , MD
It works great for for me and this what I use on my clients and just love it just as much as I do
alissa h.
Erie, PA
Great spray. Perfect for sensitive skin. No scent. Doesn't feel heavy or sticky which is perfect
Lauren H.
Review for: CeraVe Sun Protection, SPF 30 Sunscreen Spray, 5 Ounce more...
Nice but I’ve tried better formulas for a better price. Will probably not repurchase this brand.
Christina L.
Bakersfield, CA
I love using anything by CeraVe. There products are awesome. Great value for the amount you get.
Andrea A.
Boerne, TX
Megan M.
Brady, NE
Does this brand cause breakouts for those with sensitive, acne-prone skin?