CeraVe Sun Protection uploaded by Faye B.CeraVe Sun Protection uploaded by Michelle G.

BY CERAVE

CeraVe sunscreen is a broad spectrum SPF 30. Applies on wet or dry skin, lightweight and oil-free. Water resistant (80 minutes). Once applied to wet or dry skin, it forms a barrier that visibly repels water and retains ultimate protection. This lightweight formula spreads easily and dries with a clear finish. Ceramides help repair and restore the protective skin barrier. Suitable for all skin types. It's perfect for daily use on even the most sensitive skin. see more...

• Does this brand cause breakouts for those with sensitive,...2 Answers
CeraVe Sun Protection
  • "Perfect for sensitive skin! Easy and quick application, easy to store, and works like a charm :)" in 64 reviews
jennifer m.
Not greasy feels nice on the skin and gives you could protection easy to find at any store target Walmart alto
Julie P.
Love this because it's a spray and I just spray it everywhere and it makes me application very smooth and even
Keme J.
Tallahassee, FL
I enjoy this product on my body , I don't use it on my face as much but it does just fine from the neck down .
Lara W.
Love that it is a spray, very convenient, works great, my entire family can use it. Love most CeraVe products.
Kaity B.
Fremont, OH
This was just a product I grabbed one day, it is nice and light. It does not make your skin feel greasy either
lara M.
Well, I can't be on the sun all the time. But when I have to go, I definitely use this product, it protects me.
Star M.
These cerave products are good for skin care, they fall very soft on the skin and protect a lot. Very excellent
Marlee A.
Felton, CA
Although this brand is expensive this stuff works so good. It's super light weight and I use it all the time
Francine F.
Excellent protection from the sun. Won't dry out your skin. Very light feel and won't feel heavy on the face
Tomorrow M.
Love the spray on application. It also keeps my skin soft and silky when out in the sun all day. A must have!
Megan M.
Brady, NE
Does this brand cause breakouts for those with sensitive, acne-prone skin?