CeraVe Sun Protection uploaded by Faye B.CeraVe Sun Protection uploaded by Michelle G.

BY CERAVE

CeraVe sunscreen is a broad spectrum SPF 30. Applies on wet or dry skin, lightweight and oil-free. Water resistant (80 minutes). Once applied to wet or dry skin, it forms a barrier that visibly repels water and retains ultimate protection. This lightweight formula spreads easily and dries with a clear finish. Ceramides help repair and restore the protective skin barrier. Suitable for all skin types. It's perfect for daily use on even the most sensitive skin. see more...

• Does this brand cause breakouts for those with sensitive,...2 Answers
CeraVe Sun Protection
  • "Perfect for sensitive skin! Easy and quick application, easy to store, and works like a charm :)" in 64 reviews
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
Review for: CeraVe Sun Protection, SPF 30 Sunscreen Spray, 5 Ounce more...
I think this is a good product. I would definitely use it again. The packaging is nice and the product itself isn’t harsh. It’s not cheap but also not very pricey. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Brianna B.
Follansbee, WV
This product is amazing, especially for people with sensitive and/or acne prone skin. And this product is not oily. It is easy to use, after 80 minutes you will need to reapply.
Erika S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Review for: CeraVe Sun Protection, SPF 50 Sunscreen Stick, 0.45 Ounce more...
This is a great product I️f your looking for protection. I️t does not dry our tour skin or leave I️t sticky. I️t simply does the job by adding a protective layer again UV!
Johana J.
Indiana Indianápolis 7141 topp creek ct
Purchased at: Amazon
I am new to this influenster, so to give my opinion I would have to try the products first although this brand seems to me to be very good and I would love to try the product and thus give it the go-ahead and promote it on my social networks. I definitely want to try it.
Hailey L.
Review for: CeraVe Sun Protection, SPF 30 Sunscreen Spray, 5 Ounce more...
Growing up a Florida baby I was always covered in sunscreen. This product works well. It goes on easily and lasts a long time. I always keep this in my beach bag. It works even in water or sweat. I recommend it
member-acb50
Purchased at: Target
Awesome works so well and doesn't have a smell. Great quality product. Thank you. I love it like how easy it is to use with the spray on feature. Does not take forever just tryingto apply. Just spray and go.
Chloe C.
Review for: CeraVe Sun Protection, SPF 30 Sunscreen Spray, 5 Ounce more...
This brand of products is one of my favorite. This product is very light weight and stays on for a long time. I would recommend this product to my friends, it was effective and I would purchase this product again.
Carrie L.
Picayune, MS
I have added this to my night time regime, once a week, and I will never look back. It has made my skin so incredibly soft & youthful. It has the lightest most elegant scent & feel on the skin.
Cj R.
East Lynn, WV
This is an awesome product!!!!! I really enjoy it and i will absolutely continue to purchase this product! I can get this product at any of my local stores! It Really is just an awesome product. Very happy with it.
Elana R.
Stewartsville, NJ
I love CeraVe's face creams so I was really excited to try out their sunscreen.  When it comes to applying sunscreen to my body I always go for a spray so I can put it on quickly and go.  It also makes it easier to reapply throughout the day.  This one applies nice and evenly.  It gives great sun protection and is a great price.  But I didn't like the way it didn't dry down or absorb quickly.  I could "feel" it on my skin.  I would use it if I had it on hand, but wouldn't repurchase this.
Megan M.
Brady, NE
Does this brand cause breakouts for those with sensitive, acne-prone skin?