CeraVe Sun Protection uploaded by Faye B.CeraVe Sun Protection uploaded by Michelle G.

BY CERAVE

CeraVe sunscreen is a broad spectrum SPF 30. Applies on wet or dry skin, lightweight and oil-free. Water resistant (80 minutes). Once applied to wet or dry skin, it forms a barrier that visibly repels water and retains ultimate protection. This lightweight formula spreads easily and dries with a clear finish. Ceramides help repair and restore the protective skin barrier. Suitable for all skin types. It's perfect for daily use on even the most sensitive skin. see more...

• Does this brand cause breakouts for those with sensitive,...2 Answers
CeraVe Sun Protection
  • "Perfect for sensitive skin! Easy and quick application, easy to store, and works like a charm :)" in 64 reviews
Sara B.
Athens, WV
I like this sunscreen and if I'm purchasing a spray on sunscreen this is what I but. This brand makes good products.
Coley S.
Cornville, AZ
I love the application of this product. Very quick and easy. Effective results. Doesn't leave my skin slimy or oily.
Ashley R.
Yes it does help protect you from the sun and you could use it every day since we must protect our skin on the daily
Ashley G.
De Mossville , KY
love love love this sunscreen! great protection while leaving my skin feeling great! use it on the whole family!
Bought at dollar tree. Works fine but I am looking for more natural options.

I like the convenient spray application.
Dayana R.
Sioux Falls
Ceravw gives really great coverage and stay on for a long time! I also love that the applications is easy and clean!
Payton M.
Trinity , NC
This product is great before adding makeup to your face. It have little to no smell and does not feel sticky or oily
Becca H.
Love this product highly recommend it to anyone who wants to try it out and decide for yourself give it a 5 out of 5
Autumn D.
Apple Valley
I am super prone to sunburn and this product helps prevent that! It isnt greasy either which is a huge plus for me!!
Jennifer M.
Canton, Oh
A bit pricey but it gets its job done. Adult products are great but I am more of a fan of their baby line instead.
Megan M.
Brady, NE
Does this brand cause breakouts for those with sensitive, acne-prone skin?