CeraVe Sun Protection uploaded by Faye B.CeraVe Sun Protection uploaded by Michelle G.

BY CERAVE

CeraVe sunscreen is a broad spectrum SPF 30. Applies on wet or dry skin, lightweight and oil-free. Water resistant (80 minutes). Once applied to wet or dry skin, it forms a barrier that visibly repels water and retains ultimate protection. This lightweight formula spreads easily and dries with a clear finish. Ceramides help repair and restore the protective skin barrier. Suitable for all skin types. It's perfect for daily use on even the most sensitive skin. see more...

• Does this brand cause breakouts for those with sensitive,...2 Answers
CeraVe Sun Protection
  • "Perfect for sensitive skin! Easy and quick application, easy to store, and works like a charm :)" in 64 reviews
Gloria O.
Love the can that this comes with. Very easy to just soray on. Convenient in other words. Great coverage id say. Love it.
Lacey G.
Gold canyon , AZ
This sunscreen is good for a day out where you will be out in the sun because it is light and makeup goes over it well.
Mallorie S.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Perfect for my little boy he has eczema. My poor baby goes through a lot with it. So we try our best to keep him comfy.
Jade R.
Pleasant Pr, WI
This is the best I can’t believe the price and I will definitely be purchasing again. It is well worth the money spent.
Kaylee W.
Hollywood, FL
Review for: CeraVe Sun Protection, SPF 30 Sunscreen Spray, 5 Ounce more...
Love just spraying this bad boy on when I know I am about to be in the sun all day and the size is good to carry around
Inez p.
Phoenix, AZ
my son has eczema so everything for him is from this brand and I love it doesnt make him break out or turn red at all
Elaine O.
Rome, NY
This was recommended to me by others, this product was recommended to my grandmother that had a scare of skin cancer.
Ashley G.
De Mossville , KY
love love love this sunscreen! great protection while leaving my skin feeling great! use it on the whole family!
Coley S.
Cornville, AZ
I love the application of this product. Very quick and easy. Effective results. Doesn't leave my skin slimy or oily.
Dayana R.
Sioux Falls
Ceravw gives really great coverage and stay on for a long time! I also love that the applications is easy and clean!
Megan M.
Brady, NE
Does this brand cause breakouts for those with sensitive, acne-prone skin?