CeraVe Sun Protection uploaded by Faye B.CeraVe Sun Protection uploaded by Michelle G.

BY CERAVE

CeraVe sunscreen is a broad spectrum SPF 30. Applies on wet or dry skin, lightweight and oil-free. Water resistant (80 minutes). Once applied to wet or dry skin, it forms a barrier that visibly repels water and retains ultimate protection. This lightweight formula spreads easily and dries with a clear finish. Ceramides help repair and restore the protective skin barrier. Suitable for all skin types. It's perfect for daily use on even the most sensitive skin. see more...

• Does this brand cause breakouts for those with sensitive,...2 Answers
CeraVe Sun Protection
  • "Perfect for sensitive skin! Easy and quick application, easy to store, and works like a charm :)" in 64 reviews
JaKayla K.
CeraVe has really amazing products this sun protection being one. I used this when I took a trip to ATL & it works wonders.
Renee J.
Love it goes on easy for me and little kids I watch when we are playing outside. Just use it on my nose arms and shoulders
Viannely G.
Clifton, NJ
This sunscreen works great on my face. I definitely recommend it. This is the sunscreen my dermatologist recommended I use.
Emily G.
I prefer the spray as it's not sticky like the lotion sun screen.

The price is great as the sun screen ACTUALLY does is job
Abby H.
I've used this brand in several different products and use their moisturizer and lotion and sunscreen. Highly recommend it!
Lora Y.
Jersey City, NJ
Review for: CeraVe Sun Protection, SPF 30 Sunscreen Spray, 5 Ounce more...
I really like this product to protect my skin and that of my family especially in the summer when we leave the pool or park
Andrea M.
la habra
I love this so much !!!!! When webhave beach days !!! This is the best product we buy to take care of our skin with the sun
Bridgett M.
Mcallen, TX
Went to the beach once and when using this product I didn't not experience as bad of a burn as I did without this product.
Kayleigh W.
Cleveland, OH
This is my go to sunscreen. I always use it anytime I am going to be outside for an extended period of time. Smells great.
Brie C.
The spray is very convenient and fast and last for a long time. I reapply every hour and never get burnt even at the beach.
Megan M.
Brady, NE
Does this brand cause breakouts for those with sensitive, acne-prone skin?