CeraVe Sun Protection uploaded by Faye B.CeraVe Sun Protection uploaded by Michelle G.

BY CERAVE

CeraVe sunscreen is a broad spectrum SPF 30. Applies on wet or dry skin, lightweight and oil-free. Water resistant (80 minutes). Once applied to wet or dry skin, it forms a barrier that visibly repels water and retains ultimate protection. This lightweight formula spreads easily and dries with a clear finish. Ceramides help repair and restore the protective skin barrier. Suitable for all skin types. It's perfect for daily use on even the most sensitive skin. see more...

• Does this brand cause breakouts for those with sensitive,...2 Answers
CeraVe Sun Protection
  • "Perfect for sensitive skin! Easy and quick application, easy to store, and works like a charm :)" in 64 reviews
Carmen H.
Allentown, PA
I have sensative skin and dry. And in the summer its crazy this does magic i really love it pretects really good from sun burn
Taylor K.
CeraVe is a great brand. They have a lot of skin care products. I love their sun screen. It smells nice and it's easy to apply
member-edd02
I rarely use sunscreen but if I do I love Saturday I think it's a high quality product it doesn't clog my pores I like it alot
Takara R.
This worked really well on my kids ,who all have eczema. It not did not dry out or irritate their skin like other products have
tracy h.
Great Falls, MT
I love this product for sun protection. It is easy and quick to use. I also like the sheen of moisture this leave on the skin.
Christine B.
Mesa, AZ
This product is a staple during the summer.
The spray is perfect for my five year old. It makes sunscreen much less of a task!
Brianna B.
Raleigh, NC
Ample sun protection without irritating your skin. This product is very lightweight and you do not get ghost face from using it
Dee P.
Very easy to apply. A quick spray and your good to go. Makes beach trips easier with my kiddos trying to run into the water.
Alisha G.
Wichita
Love this sunscreen. Great for sensitive skin and doesnt leave my face felling gross or oily. I would recommend this product
I like CeraVe sun protection because it does not leave my skin oiuly or over moisturized. It is excellent for my excema skin
Megan M.
Brady, NE
Does this brand cause breakouts for those with sensitive, acne-prone skin?