CeraVe Sun Protection uploaded by Faye B.CeraVe Sun Protection uploaded by Michelle G.

BY CERAVE

CeraVe sunscreen is a broad spectrum SPF 30. Applies on wet or dry skin, lightweight and oil-free. Water resistant (80 minutes). Once applied to wet or dry skin, it forms a barrier that visibly repels water and retains ultimate protection. This lightweight formula spreads easily and dries with a clear finish. Ceramides help repair and restore the protective skin barrier. Suitable for all skin types. It's perfect for daily use on even the most sensitive skin. see more...

• Does this brand cause breakouts for those with sensitive,...2 Answers
CeraVe Sun Protection
  • "Perfect for sensitive skin! Easy and quick application, easy to store, and works like a charm :)" in 64 reviews
allisha b.
Ypsilanti , MI
Worked really well. It was light on my face and didn't feel too oily. Stayed on pretty good too. But I don't think it's water proof.
Lindsey L.
I actually got this sunscreen from the dollar tree. I wasn't expecting it to work very well, but it surprisingly worked pretty good.
Amber L.
Chicopee, MA
Does the job. Is a little thick I don't use on my face. But good for body. Reccomened. I think it's great. Def keeps the sun at bay!
Summer P.
Amarillo , TX
I love this product because it's great for sensitive skin!it doesn't make me break out and it does a great job! Great for beach days!
Cara J.
MONTICELLO, MN
My daughter has severe eczema triggered by allergies. This is the only sunscreen that she can wear that doesn't irritate her skin.
Lauren A.
Not greasy and seems to protect my skin well, so overall I'm happy with the product~ I also like the CeraVe moisturizer lineup. :)
Yolonda B.
Blmngton Spgs, TN
This is a great sunscreen. It works amazing and lasts on the skin a long time. But it doesn't leave my skin feeling oily or greasy.
Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
I am obsessed with all CeraVe products. This really does protect your skin and it doesn't leave your skin feeling oily or anything!
Theresa r.
Albertville, MN
Amazing sunscreen not too early and not too late. Also has a delightful sent to it which isn't too overbearing when wearing all day
Julie M.
Carneys Point, NJ
Easy to apply, dries quickly, was effective against the sun on the hottest days! A bit pricey but well worth it for the protection!
Megan M.
Brady, NE
Does this brand cause breakouts for those with sensitive, acne-prone skin?