CeraVe Sun Protection uploaded by Faye B.CeraVe Sun Protection uploaded by Michelle G.

BY CERAVE

CeraVe sunscreen is a broad spectrum SPF 30. Applies on wet or dry skin, lightweight and oil-free. Water resistant (80 minutes). Once applied to wet or dry skin, it forms a barrier that visibly repels water and retains ultimate protection. This lightweight formula spreads easily and dries with a clear finish. Ceramides help repair and restore the protective skin barrier. Suitable for all skin types. It's perfect for daily use on even the most sensitive skin. see more...

• Does this brand cause breakouts for those with sensitive,...2 Answers
CeraVe Sun Protection
  • "Perfect for sensitive skin! Easy and quick application, easy to store, and works like a charm :)" in 64 reviews
joan R.
Rio rico, AZ
If you have sensitive skin or any type of skin condition this is definitely for you! It has no scent but protects you from getting sunburnt!
Deanna L.
newark
Review for: CeraVe Sun Protection, SPF 30 Sunscreen Spray, 5 Ounce more...
This sunscreen is great. It is gentle on the skin and keeps your body protected under the sun. It was very effective and met my expectations.
Barbara T.
It's very good for when you are traveling because it's not heavy also I love that it is in spray which it's better when you have to apply it.
Phyllis N.
Columbus, OH
Nothing flashy here but it provided good protection. It takes a bit of finesse when applying to get good coverage w/o the "white-out effect.
Carol C.
Bronx, NY
Es muy buen protector la esencia ea suave no fuerte se los recomiendo y para las que les gista ahorrar esta a buen precio comodo comprenlo
Alisha S.
I use the 50 for my face and body. It works great. I have sensitive skin and this product never breaks me out. It offers great protection.
Madison B.
Clarksville, AR
I have used better sunscreens, but I really like Cerave products to begin with. I use the daily moisturizer that has sunscreen in it.
Mary S.
Oxford, MS
This brand as a whole is so awesome simply because it is so gentle on sensitive skin and it really does its job to protect against the sun.
Paige T.
Jacksonville
My skin is very sensitive and I am allergic to most sun screens. This is the only product I have found where it is not sensitive to my skin
Jackie B.
Glenolden, PA
This works amazing and I have noticed such a huge difference in my skin after using this daily along with the other products in the set :)
Megan M.
Brady, NE
Does this brand cause breakouts for those with sensitive, acne-prone skin?