CeraVe Sun Protection uploaded by Faye B.CeraVe Sun Protection uploaded by Michelle G.

BY CERAVE

CeraVe sunscreen is a broad spectrum SPF 30. Applies on wet or dry skin, lightweight and oil-free. Water resistant (80 minutes). Once applied to wet or dry skin, it forms a barrier that visibly repels water and retains ultimate protection. This lightweight formula spreads easily and dries with a clear finish. Ceramides help repair and restore the protective skin barrier. Suitable for all skin types. It's perfect for daily use on even the most sensitive skin. see more...

• Does this brand cause breakouts for those with sensitive,...2 Answers
CeraVe Sun Protection
  • "Perfect for sensitive skin! Easy and quick application, easy to store, and works like a charm :)" in 64 reviews
Lesley H.
Texarkana
Love this sun block. Leaves my skin feeling soft and protected. Has a lite smells. Not to strong. The price is right. And I will be buying again.
Tiffany P.
Winter Park, FL
I love all Cereve products and this one is no different! I definitely recommend this sunscreen for laying out or just beach/pool days in general.
Blanca G.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This product is a good daily product I use due to my lupus. It protects my senstive skin from the sun. I only trust CeraVe for my skincare needs
Samantha G.
Realy great at keeping you skin looking healthy and not sun burned ! Very affordable and effective! I definitely recommend buying this product!
Cayce V.
Murfreesboro, TN
Pretty great, works well with extremely sensitive skin. I've used this multiple times, along with their lotions and it really helps with eczema
Nancy F.
Phoenix
Overall nothing this brand makes has ever disappointed me ! So obviously this was a win! It didn't stink didn't leave residue and no white mask
Aja B.
Beacon, NY
I’m one of those people who think I don’t need sunscreen but I still make sure I have this just Incase. Doesn’t have a gross smell that most do
Nicole C.
Sharpsville, PA
We use this in the summer time to protect our skin from the sun! It works great the price is right. I buy this from Walmart and will buy again.
Barbara T.
It's very good for when you are traveling because it's not heavy also I love that it is in spray which it's better when you have to apply it.
Cassidy K.
Oakwood, GA
Love this stuff it doesn't burn my eyes. And it's in a spray so it's super convenient. This works so well to keep me from getting sun burnt.
Megan M.
Brady, NE
Does this brand cause breakouts for those with sensitive, acne-prone skin?