CeraVe Sun Protection uploaded by Faye B.CeraVe Sun Protection uploaded by Michelle G.

BY CERAVE

CeraVe sunscreen is a broad spectrum SPF 30. Applies on wet or dry skin, lightweight and oil-free. Water resistant (80 minutes). Once applied to wet or dry skin, it forms a barrier that visibly repels water and retains ultimate protection. This lightweight formula spreads easily and dries with a clear finish. Ceramides help repair and restore the protective skin barrier. Suitable for all skin types. It's perfect for daily use on even the most sensitive skin. see more...

• Does this brand cause breakouts for those with sensitive,...2 Answers
CeraVe Sun Protection
  • "Perfect for sensitive skin! Easy and quick application, easy to store, and works like a charm :)" in 64 reviews
Cristal B.
Orlando, FL
I love this sunscreen. Goes on super easy and has a light scent. Protects well but you have to reapply every so often to make sure it hasn't come off
SDQ628329 Maria Jasuel N.
Doral, FL
I cant go out without sun protector and this one makes me feel really protected but without that oily feeling which is perfect to me. It's awesome!
Amanda W.
Fulton
Purchased at: Walmart
Any cerave product is worth the price I use the am and pm moisturizing lotions there are amazing I don't like the one with sun protection that much
Jess S.
Not greasy and Heily worth the price it is very very effective open I have been using it for the past three weeks and it is a good value investment
Lexi C.
Love this sunscreen for my dry, sensitive skin. It does an awesome job making sure my skin stays healthy, but still getting a tan at the same time.
Claire D.
Dayton, OR
Bought for my boyfriend while he worked construction, saved his bacon a bunch he has really sensitive skin and it helps better than anything else!
Karen S.
Helena, AL
I prefer to use a sunscreen that has been endorsed by dermatologists. My skin is so sensitive I don't like using anything that would clog my pores.
Katrina M.
Murray, KY
I totally loved this product!! Covered well and kept me and my kids from getting burned! Plus it was very cheap as well! Will definitely buy again!
Blanca G.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This product is a good daily product I use due to my lupus. It protects my senstive skin from the sun. I only trust CeraVe for my skincare needs
Esma K.
Little Rock, AR
Gives great sun protection, I don't really use it because it does make my skin look greasy just a little. My mom uses it and she likes it so far.
Megan M.
Brady, NE
Does this brand cause breakouts for those with sensitive, acne-prone skin?