CeraVe Sun Protection uploaded by Faye B.CeraVe Sun Protection uploaded by Michelle G.

BY CERAVE

CeraVe sunscreen is a broad spectrum SPF 30. Applies on wet or dry skin, lightweight and oil-free. Water resistant (80 minutes). Once applied to wet or dry skin, it forms a barrier that visibly repels water and retains ultimate protection. This lightweight formula spreads easily and dries with a clear finish. Ceramides help repair and restore the protective skin barrier. Suitable for all skin types. It's perfect for daily use on even the most sensitive skin. see more...

• Does this brand cause breakouts for those with sensitive,...2 Answers
CeraVe Sun Protection
  • "Perfect for sensitive skin! Easy and quick application, easy to store, and works like a charm :)" in 64 reviews
jennie A.
springfield, IL
This brand of sunscreen in its spray form is the best because its easy to apply for the kids and stays on long after they have entered the water zone!!!
Angela A.
Easton, PA
Review for: CeraVe Sun Protection, SPF 30 Sunscreen Spray, 5 Ounce more...
I like this sunscreen because it protects my skin, it’s easy to apply and it’s easy to carry anywhere and I always use it whenever I go out to the beach
Katelin B.
Mesa, WA
Let me tell you, I got really sick and lost all my skin, and CeraVe was there for me. This product is what the skin sensitivity people have been seeking!
Lia G.
I like this product because it is great for on the go people just like me. It is very gentle to the skin and is contained in well thought out packaging.
Allison P.
Terrell, TX
This summer on vacation this was my go to sunscreen I used it before getting into the pool and didn't burn at all and I'm very light skinned and burn bad
Sonia E.
FAIRLESS HLS, PA
My dermatologist told me to use their sunscreen because something about the zinc in it anyway it works well it is expensive but I will continue buying it
Danielle F.
Dalton, GA
This stuff is great! it doesn't feel oily or greasy on your skin at all and stays put when you want it to. it doesn't smell too strongly and it works!
Katie M.
Rexburg, ID
Review for: CeraVe Sun Protection, SPF 30 Sunscreen Spray, 5 Ounce more...
I am not a fan of sunscreen, but sometimes it is necessary! I always suggest this one because of how it smells and the way it doesn’t dry out my skin!
Tina G.
This product is Awesome! My son has very sensitive skin and I am always afraid of using something that is going to break him out...BUT no this product❤
Kristin J.
This is one of the few sun screens that actually work for me. I am incredibly pale and burn easily. I reapply this once every hour when at the beach.
Megan M.
Brady, NE
Does this brand cause breakouts for those with sensitive, acne-prone skin?