CeraVe Sun Protection uploaded by Faye B.CeraVe Sun Protection uploaded by Michelle G.

BY CERAVE

CeraVe sunscreen is a broad spectrum SPF 30. Applies on wet or dry skin, lightweight and oil-free. Water resistant (80 minutes). Once applied to wet or dry skin, it forms a barrier that visibly repels water and retains ultimate protection. This lightweight formula spreads easily and dries with a clear finish. Ceramides help repair and restore the protective skin barrier. Suitable for all skin types. It's perfect for daily use on even the most sensitive skin. see more...

• Does this brand cause breakouts for those with sensitive,...2 Answers
CeraVe Sun Protection
  • "Perfect for sensitive skin! Easy and quick application, easy to store, and works like a charm :)" in 64 reviews
Asma S.
Review for: CeraVe Sun Protection, SPF 50 Sunscreen Stick, 0.45 Ounce, CeraVe Sun Protection, SPF 30 Sunscreen Spray, 5 Ounce more...
I get sun burn easily and this helps prevent that. I buy it from local stores. It is not that expensive and i use it a lot. I ❤️ it. Also the scent is good.
Monica V.
Riverside
Purchased at: Target
Review for: CeraVe Sun Protection, SPF 30 Sunscreen Spray, 5 Ounce more...
Amazing sunscreen! It works great to spray then mix in your moisturizer. It’s easy and fast and I never get burned while using this, omg It’s really great.
Michelle P.
Review for: CeraVe Sun Protection, SPF 30 Sunscreen Spray, 5 Ounce more...
I absolutely love this sunscreen. It has completely met and exceeded my expectations. It feels smooth and smells nice. It’s a little pricey, but worth it.
Meghan C.
Englewood, CO
LOVE all of CeraVe products!! This is no different. Its gentle, light weight and doesn't clog up my pores. This is the only lotion brand I use on my face.
A'va D.
Clemson, SC
CeraVe is a good brand overall. I like most of their products but this one didn't stand out to me. It got the job but it wasn't spectacular for the price.
Nico L.
I like this cause it's light and not uncomfortable to wear. I don't sunburn easily because I have darker skin but it works very well for protecting my skin
Shelley C.
Spring Branch, TX
1,207 reviews
This product is so nice and you see instant results! It made my skin look smooth, brighter and super clean! Felt so great on my skin- Definitely recommend!
ashley h.
Lakewood WA
The most moisture I've ever felt in a sunscreen. It feels great to be treating your skin with cerave products while getting a gorgeous glow from the sun.
Katelin B.
Mesa, WA
Let me tell you, I got really sick and lost all my skin, and CeraVe was there for me. This product is what the skin sensitivity people have been seeking!
Melissa C.
I love there products. There products never fail to impress me. It worked really well and I loved the way it makes my skin feel. I would recommend this.
Megan M.
Brady, NE
Does this brand cause breakouts for those with sensitive, acne-prone skin?