CeraVe Sun Protection uploaded by Faye B.CeraVe Sun Protection uploaded by Michelle G.

BY CERAVE

CeraVe sunscreen is a broad spectrum SPF 30. Applies on wet or dry skin, lightweight and oil-free. Water resistant (80 minutes). Once applied to wet or dry skin, it forms a barrier that visibly repels water and retains ultimate protection. This lightweight formula spreads easily and dries with a clear finish. Ceramides help repair and restore the protective skin barrier. Suitable for all skin types. It's perfect for daily use on even the most sensitive skin. see more...

• Does this brand cause breakouts for those with sensitive,...2 Answers
CeraVe Sun Protection
  • "Perfect for sensitive skin! Easy and quick application, easy to store, and works like a charm :)" in 64 reviews
Wilber H.
I love CeraVe products! But this was kind of greasy but yet lightweight! Would use it again but the only thing that bothers me is the greasy texture.
Elle S.
This sunscreen was the best thing to ever happen to the CeraVe aisle. Finally, I was able to quickly apply eczema-safe sunscreen without having to worry about streaky lines up and down my body... But alas, this product has since been discontinued. RIP CeraVe spray sunscreen, you will be sorely missed.
Kenzie H.
Frisco , TX
I typically like my SPF to be a little bit higher, and I noticed that I was still burning when I was wearing this. Other products work better for the same price
Briana A.
Best sun protection. Especially during Houston summers. We carry this around 24/7. Smells light and moisturizes as well as protects. The spray option is a plus.
Brittany T.
Love this stuff for my older child and myself as well as my husband. It doesn't leave you greasy or anything. It dries quickly and doesn't have a strong smell
Jessica T.
Lafayette, LA
I love using this product on my son. The sprayer makes it easy to quickly spray down a wiggly toddler. My son has sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate it.
Asma S.
Review for: CeraVe Sun Protection, SPF 50 Sunscreen Stick, 0.45 Ounce, CeraVe Sun Protection, SPF 30 Sunscreen Spray, 5 Ounce more...
I get sun burn easily and this helps prevent that. I buy it from local stores. It is not that expensive and i use it a lot. I ❤️ it. Also the scent is good.
Gemarla B.
Jamaica, NY
No extra burn. This was perfect. The scent wasn't over powering so my kids didn't mind being sprayed. Also is not sticky or runny. It feel nice on the skin.
Brittny D.
Victoria, TX
I love this sunscreen it the very best my daughter dermatologist actually recamend this line of product if you haven't tried it I highly recommend you try it
Haven P.
Cottage Grove, WI
For my super dry and sensitive skin cerave products are they way to go. They keep my skin smooth and moisturized but they are also great at blocking the sun.
Megan M.
Brady, NE
Does this brand cause breakouts for those with sensitive, acne-prone skin?